FDV

Not Skippy
Credits
semi-truck-1.jpg
[/img]

semi-truck-2.jpg

semi-truck-5.jpg
[/IMG]

It's obvious he/she was doing something besides looking ahead. He was also going to fast. Looks like he was gonna roll in that curve, but the bridge stopped him.

Forget the GPS anyone driving for a living must be able to tell if an overpass is lower than their vehicle.
Come on give it up about blaming GPS already!
Plus the other thing is when you get your CDL one of the requirements is the ability to read english.

When this trucker drove up on the bridge height sign you'd think he may have a clue 11 feet aint going to allow 13'6" to go under.

A GPS is a tool of the trade and thats all, this tool is only a good tool when operated by a common sense driver. I have not seen any articles in a newspaper that shows that a GPS was the excuse for having this accident. If you are so ignorant to follow a GPS, no matter where it tells you to go then you should not even have drivers license and definitely not an CDL.

Oh? I hope you can forgive me for intruding on your area of expertise. I will refrain from like posts in the future. Enjoy.

Gee whiz FourDigitViking,if I knew you would be so hurt with me for bringing up the fact I had posted this earlier I sure would have never ever posted anything.
It is me who owes you an apology please forgive me.
You are more than welcome to post anything you feel would benefit safe driving anytime.

FourDigitViking's, thanks for the link. I like the part about 14' tall as will. I think both the driver and the reporter was both trainees.

Some LOSER told this LOSER that he was driving a large CAR.
ANOTHER OF THE MANY that are too STUPID or INCOMPETENT to be driving anything larger than Tonka.
I HOPE it was his truck however it now is anyways and the good thing is he'll have it listed on his DAC/USIS record for all time.
For him, GPS means Glaringly Proven Stupidity.

It would be really nice and FUN if these LOSERS had their physical addresses published so some People could aggravate and pester them.
If this LOSER is a foreigner, SEND HIM BACK with his GPS.