Why

I'm gonna tell the boss to shove it and stay home, I'm gonna tell him my friend Pro1 said it was ok, and that I'm supposed to get paid as well! Why won't he listen? Why won't Pro1 beat him up for me?

I'm gonna tell the boss to shove it and stay home, I'm gonna tell him my friend Pro1 said it was ok, and that I'm supposed to get paid as well! Why won't he listen? Why won't Pro1 beat him up for me?

why don't you send me the summanabiotches address, and i'll take care of it for you my friend...

why waste time and get his blood on you...??

why worry about the tiny little details...???

let someone that comes from a 100% Italian family and background ( and lives near 2 predominantly all Italian neighborhoods) handle such a pleasant chore..

why...why....why...>?????????????

Why is Pro1 so awesome, I'll pay you in pasta and favors...why did I just stereotype?

my stereo does not type

hell, my type doesn't have stereo....!!

i love pasta, usually Prince........

just had some Italian sweet sausage in fact, for lunch

why didn't i have you over for some..>???

I can't afford to fly out there for lunch and your to much a cheap skate to foot the bill...WHY? The way I got it figured you and I are much alike, just struggling to make it, we ain't rich and stupid....WHY!!!! WHY!!!! WHY?????????

I can't afford to fly out there for lunch and your to much a cheap skate to foot the bill...WHY? The way I got it figured you and I are much alike, just struggling to make it, we ain't rich and stupid....WHY!!!! WHY!!!! WHY?????????

why do you call us poor and stupid..??

why do you think we live life to the fullest..??

why do i pick my nose as i type this..???

Why does this dopey thread still exist??

Almost as inane and pointless as the LAST thread

if you want a "point", why don't you sharpen a pencil..??

why would you not want to be last..??

why would you want this wonderful thread to end..??

why don't you join GT and me for some great Italian food..??

Why does this dopey thread still exist??

Almost as inane and pointless as the LAST thread

Why doesn't xeastend understand the quaint nuances of Why? and of the subtleties of being LAST...???

Why doesn't xeastend understand and appreciate the incongruities of LAST..or of the significance of asking Why?

Asking the powerful question "WHY?” forces people to think deep. Nothing "dopey" about that.....

Why am I the only one that is actually LAST?

Why does this thread exist?..... Because it just does.......A good thing to...otherwise I would not have known that GT would fly all of out to pro1drivers place for free Italian Cooking!!!...
party0003.gif

Why doesn't xeastend understand the quaint nuances of Why? and of the subtleties of being LAST...???

Why doesn't xeastend understand and appreciate the incongruities of LAST..or of the significance of asking Why?

Asking the powerful question "WHY?” forces people to think deep. Nothing "dopey" about that.....

Why am I the only one that is actually LAST?

Why does this thread exist?..... Because it just does.......A good thing to...otherwise I would not have known that GT would fly all of out to pro1drivers place for free Italian Cooking!!!...
party0003.gif

why is it nearly EVERY frickin' time YOU post.......i need a &^%*()^^ DICTIONARY....???????

why can't you speak like a NORMAL U.S. Citizen American..?????

I wanna be Fatbergthrower....

why...??

from what i heard on the grapevine, you're sleek and slender, more powerful than a locomotive, faster than a speeding bullet, able to leap tall buildings in a single bound, you have x-ray vision, you can bend steel rods in your bare hands, you can deflect bullets........

oh wait.........

wrong superman.............

why, why did i build you up and knock you down.....????

why...why...why...?????

yeah........fartburger is better......