Why

WHY don't we DRUG TEST WELFARE FREE LOADERS ??? AFTER ALL THEY ARE WORKING FOR US TAX PAYERS !!!! RIGHT NOW ONLY LIKE 5 STATES DO IT ???

Why have the modern day peers of Sir Astley Paston Cooper disagreed with his postulations regarding Cooper's Droop?

Why?

Why?

Why?

WHY don't we DRUG TEST WELFARE FREE LOADERS ??? AFTER ALL THEY ARE WORKING FOR US TAX PAYERS !!!! RIGHT NOW ONLY LIKE 5 STATES DO IT ???

Why do some have to take a silly, nonsensical, dopey subject......( this thread)

And try to make it serious

why does someone pass you and then turn left????

Or turn right?

Every day (sometimes many times each day) some idiot will go to extreme lengths to get past my truck, only to cut in front of it so closely that all I can see is the roof of their car, stomp on the brakes, and take the exit that we are almost past. Often these morons will even be cutting across the painted triangle that they are not supposed to be driving on just to make the exit.

Not only are they driving recklessly and trying very hard to create a major accident where their car will be crushed by my truck, if that had just stayed behind me they would have been able to safely exit the highway, only a mere second or two later than they did after driving like a complete jackwad.

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why are men more obvious when using our eyes?
Everyone does it but we seem to be caught more often....does that make us bad?

[video=youtube_share;kDGf12K70F8]http://youtu.be/kDGf12K70F8[/video]

Why are men more obvious when using our eyes?
Everyone does it but we seem to be caught more often....does that make us bad?

[video=youtube_share;kDGf12K70F8]http://youtu.be/kDGf12K70F8[/video]

I would like to know what the girlfriends butt looks like :33:

A 12 year old, Jeremy Drew, challenges a Las Vegas cop who has parked his bike on the sidewalk while he waddled in and out of a convenience store for a soft drink.

Had an adult done what this kid did they would have found themselves face down on the pavement with a knee in their back while the Gestapo beat them senseless.

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Last edited by a moderator:
Or turn right?

Every day (sometimes many times each day) some idiot will go to extreme lengths to get past my truck, only to cut in front of it so closely that all I can see is the roof of their car, stomp on the brakes, and take the exit that we are almost past. Often these morons will even be cutting across the painted triangle that they are not supposed to be driving on just to make the exit.

Not only are they driving recklessly and trying very hard to create a major accident where their car will be crushed by my truck, if that had just stayed behind me they would have been able to safely exit the highway, only a mere second or two later than they did after driving like a complete jackwad.

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why not run in the middle lane?