Why

I'm watching old westerns on Encore. Right now it's A Time For Killing from 1967.
Why do I find George Hamilton so attractive?
Does it make me gay to admire an image from nearly 50 years ago?

Why is my friend Pilot and Big Dave LAST? Why won't everyone realize that simple fact? Why do I have to get Guardrail to beat everyone up until they see that Pilot and Big Dave is LAST?

Last edited by a moderator:
Why did GT dis me by saying Pilot is LAST?
Why does he want me to get all up in his grill?
Why is this oversized white guy talking urban?

Why did GT dis me by saying Pilot is LAST?
Why does he want me to get all up in his grill?
Why is this oversized white guy talking urban?

Sorry big feller, I forgot to include you, I would never dis you! Grill? I got a new one, its all gold and silver, makes me want to write a rap song, I forgot how big you are, glad your included in LAST now, I don't know anyone else as mean as Guardrail to call up to try and whip you, I'm glad we cleared that up.

David and Pilot are LAST!!!

Why am I looking forward to GTs new rap song about a golden grill, when I don't even like rap songs????

Grocerythrower is rapping LAST! ...... Big Dave is the cracker back up rapper..... Why not!..

Why do I like Ritz crackers? Cuz they're yummy
Why do I try to rap with a mouth full of Ritz crackers?
Ritz cracker chunks fly out everywhere...yo

Because Pilot called me the cracker rapper so I thought I'd post about me rapping with a mouth full of my favorite crackers. Then adding a "yo" at the end to make it sound official. Plus it's kinda funny to picture "Hoss" rapping. Although there is that Smo feller who raps and I guess he tries to be serious.

Why is it when you explain things, they aren't funny anymore??

Why is it when you explain things, they aren't funny anymore??

because no matter how goodly your English is, and even if the others UNDERSTAND English......

they still don't get what you're saying...

why do i gotta explain things over and over again and again to thick headed people..????

Why do I have an almost overwhelming temptation to ask "HUH"???????..... Ooops, I gave into temptation....again...
why do you give into temptation...??

why do you spell ooops.......ooops...???

why do i even know how ooops is spelt..???

why did i want pancakes on a Friday night, smothered in butter and soaked in syrup.....for supper...????

( i actually HAD pancakes for supper tonight....!!!)

why do you give into temptation...??

Why do you ask?......

why do you spell ooops.......ooops...???

Actually "oops" is spelled with just two O's .. I just used three O's for the extra emphasis ...I could have used "oops-a-daisy" ....but thought better of it.... Why?.... Didn't want to give into that much temptation.....

why do i even know how ooops is spelt..???

Why do you say "ooops" is Spelt?....... I don't think I'm familiar with the "ooops" grain..... But I do love a good organic Spelt bread!.....I hope I spelled "spelt" right.......I hope I spelt "spelled" right...

why did i want pancakes on a Friday night, smothered in butter and soaked in syrup.....for supper...????

smiley-eatdrink020.gif
.Hey your supposed to use a fork to eat those with....^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Why does that sound so good!!??.....Were they Spelt Grain Pancakes?...

( i actually HAD pancakes for supper tonight....!!!)

Why??...Hey Why NOT!!... ................

Why do I like Ritz crackers? Cuz they're yummy
Why do I try to rap with a mouth full of Ritz crackers?
Ritz cracker chunks fly out everywhere...yo

Why Does everything sound better when it's spit with a Ritz?.....

"If you're blue and you don't know where to go to why don't you go where Big Dave sits, Spittin out the Ritz.."..... Yeah go Big Hoss!!! Errr.. I mean Big Dave....
smiley-music013.gif

Why can't I tango at a Ritzy Buenos Aries Argentina Tango Dance Hall anymore... ???..
smiley-dance001.gif
Nooooo! <<<<<<<<That's not the Tango...
th
Yess!!.....

...Ahhh the sweet memories!.....the warm sultry sensuous Argentine nights... ~sigh~......

Why do I feel a Trip South is in the works??........

Why can't I find the Ritz Crackers with a hint of Garlic???...

Why can't I find my shiny black dance shoes???... Dang!.....
image.php