Why

When my dogs lay down next to me (yes, they sleep with me :)), they always turn around and lay with their head towards the foot of the bed and their rear ends towards the head of the bed. I tried researching to find out why they did this but found no answers online. I read that not all dogs do this, but every dog I have ever had does do it. Why?

Maybe they think your feet smell better than your breath?

Why do I say things like that?

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

When my dogs lay down next to me (yes, they sleep with me :)), they always turn around and lay with their head towards the foot of the bed and their rear ends towards the head of the bed. I tried researching to find out why they did this but found no answers online. I read that not all dogs do this, but every dog I have ever had does do it. Why?

Have you ever read about dog alignment?

Dogs Poop in Alignment with Earth's Magnetic Field | Motherboard

Here is my answer to your question, like humans, dogs know the entrance and exit point to a room, ever ate with someone that insisted on facing the exit? Or entrance if you will? I would guess that dogs are no different, your house is their territory and they want to be aware first thing of anyone or anything trying to gain entrance, thats my answer/guess...LOL! Its the best I can do RD.

I think you may be onto something there GT. No matter where I would place Zoe's bed she would always drag it to the side of the bed nearest the door.

Had to be cautious when getting up in the morning, or I would step on her.

Mine both do that too.

Guardrail

I have no idea why someone would make this video, and then a sequel.

[video=youtube_share;h1pgE8vkjls]http://youtu.be/h1pgE8vkjls[/video]

WHY does WHEN matter when WHERE, WHO, WHAT are more important, to some people for some things, sometimes?

WHEN will Jesus bring the Pork Chops?
WHY should Jesus bring the Pork Chops?
WHO will arrive with Jesus other than pro1?
WHAT will that person bring?
WHERE will the festivities take place?

WHO should I seek for a care package?
- - - -
I randomly drank at a bar in southern California called WHY NOT.
Down the street was THE EXCUSE.
Much further and a left turn was a jail.

WHY am I typing these queries?

sent from slap-a-knee on me lap top.