TForce | Wichita and Federalsburg now Union

Nitetrain

TB Lurker
Credits
Wichita Ks. and Federalsburg Md. voted Sat. to go Union, dont know how Fed did. Wichita voted 11 in favor, 0-no. There are still 2 SC out there nonunion, Savanah, Ga.and cant remember the other one. The new insurance was the issue.

Meanwhile we here nothing from anyone out in the zones,....The cards are signed and turned in,...and still we wait?????

What do that stand for?

waynesboro, va has not gone union yet. A bunch of ******* working there.

**********must stand for people that have researched the whole situation to the t and understand that no matter what,u cannot defeat the union and a company that stand together no matter what.the contract will always be what will be benificial to the the company and not the workers as long as they continue to work with the union and take care of each other.anyone who thinks different is dreaming.a lot of smart people in wyb and have been there a long time.will not let greed get in front of a lot of usless dreams..

**********must stand for people that have researched the whole situation to the t and understand that no matter what,u cannot defeat the union and a company that stand together no matter what.the contract will always be what will be benificial to the the company and not the workers as long as they continue to work with the union and take care of each other.anyone who thinks different is dreaming.a lot of smart people in wyb and have been there a long time.will not let greed get in front of a lot of usless dreams..

Where are the dreams you speak of? Most of us just want to work for a fair days work for a fair days pay and then go home. Although I must say, I do enjoy getting paid for every minute I am on company time unlike before the contract. This contract is beneficial to the company (as you say) But its also very beneficial to the employee. We have all gained compared to the "O" days.

It sounds like they don't see any reason to join the Union and they don't trust the people involved. Then when they are called a bunch of ** when they stand up and say no, that doesn't seem like it is going to convince them how good we have it with the Union.

I would rather have people join who believe in the Union and who want to work together with the rest of us to improve pay and benefits. Perhaps they are satisfied with what they have and they have good management down there that they can work with. As long as things don't change and they believe that they won't change, how are you going to force them to join?

There is a reason we vote, people who are forced to join, won't be behind you when you need them.

Where are the dreams you speak of? Most of us just want to work for a fair days work for a fair days pay and then go home. Although I must say, I do enjoy getting paid for every minute I am on company time unlike before the contract. This contract is beneficial to the company (as you say) But its also very beneficial to the employee. We have all gained compared to the "O" days.

Hell yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clap::clap:

You have a point

it sounds like they don't see any reason to join the union and they don't trust the people involved. Then when they are called a bunch of ** when they stand up and say no, that doesn't seem like it is going to convince them how good we have it with the union.

I would rather have people join who believe in the union and who want to work together with the rest of us to improve pay and benefits. Perhaps they are satisfied with what they have and they have good management down there that they can work with. As long as things don't change and they believe that they won't change, how are you going to force them to join?

There is a reason we vote, people who are forced to join, won't be behind you when you need them.
you are right . We do not see a reason to change.from all that we have scene have been no changes/only wishes.the union and its ba's are going by what the co and the union have agreed on.that is what you will only get.cut and dryed.if u think it will b anything else you r in for a rude a waking .keep on dreaming...

you are right . We do not see a reason to change.from all that we have scene have been no changes/only wishes.the union and its ba's are going by what the co and the union have agreed on.that is what you will only get.cut and dryed.if u think it will b anything else you r in for a rude a waking .keep on dreaming...

I disagree with you on there not being any changes. I like being paid for wait time and actual time for drops and hooks. It used to be if they screwed up, it cost me time. Now it cost them money. I also like seniority being protected instead of just letting the supervisor pick his favorite. It hasn't turned this into trucking heaven, but I would say overall, I am happy with being a part of the Union.