ODFL | wichita,ks linehaul hiring

yeah, sportacus, I think they're gonna come to regret leaving portions of our lot unpaved. Last nite, leaving with my set, I kicked up enough dust to completely obscure the tour truck, the building and a good portion of the employee parking area.

maybe you all can buy some tp for that place and some asphalt for your lot. my truck is still carrying around the dirt i picked up there. lol
I dont know if anything is gonna be done about the lot,But the TP dispensors got in the morning of the open house too late for You perhaps,but our customers were able to use the facilities with confidence!!!

I dont know if anything is gonna be done about the lot,But the TP dispensors got in the morning of the open house too late for You perhaps,but our customers were able to use the facilities with confidence!!!
tp is a good thing, not thought of until your pants are down. lol

Well the new place is starting to feel like home.The tour truck is pretty awsome,if it rolls into your area well worth the time to check it out!

Those positions have been filled by some refugees from an outfit that no longer does linehaul.Welcome back to real freight hauling!!