Wiggletrain

Discussion in 'Sysco' started by grocerythrower, Aug 21, 2012.

1. grocerythrower

grocerythrower Super Mod

Hey fellow Sysco cohort how are you? I haven't heard from you, go to the general forum and answer my question, I included you in the title, because you are one of us now, I miss hearing how things are going for you. How bout an update? :)

2. Moneyman01

Moneyman01 Proud to be a dad!

I hope she is still throwing groceries. She had a good attitude but I never did get to see what she looks like. I hope she chimes in

3. grocerythrower

grocerythrower Super Mod

I'm sure she is, she didn't seem like the type to give up, I hope she will give us an update soon!

4. wiggletrain

wiggletrain Member

Give up?? Nope, not me!!

Thanks for the shout, GT, and MM too!

I'm pluggin away; about two weeks from getting my seniority, and have been working 70 (or more) hour weeks for almost 7 straight. I'm a little tired! today I finally got to take my day off and was happy to!

I can truthfully say I have really only had one day in the last almost 6 months that I wanted to turn around and give Sysco their truck back. after going to 2 zone cooler boards, I was ready to KILL someone as I took 83 cases for stops 3 and 4 that were ALL stacked on top of stop one. yes. really, 83!
    It's the first of the month, so I know tomorrow will probably be hell, but, we should be back to 3 zone cooler boards, they have flown in help to fix warehouse problems, and that makes me optimistic that I can get back to running 1-2 hours ahead of manifest like I was!! fingers crossed!!

My flatbed driving friends can't even believe the pictures I send them, lol!

I should make seniority in just a couple weeks...

Oh! and MoneyMan... 5'3", about 135#, short blonde hair... by far the smallest in stature in the driver room! LOL!

5. Moneyman01

Moneyman01 Proud to be a dad!

Welcome back WT. I'm glad your still at sysco and that it's going good for you. Its nice to finally hear back from you

Also thank you for telling me a little about you. Lol that's all in gonna say on that :)