Wiggletrain

grocerythrower

TB Legend
Credits
Hey fellow Sysco cohort how are you? I haven't heard from you, go to the general forum and answer my question, I included you in the title, because you are one of us now, I miss hearing how things are going for you. How bout an update? :)

I hope she is still throwing groceries. She had a good attitude but I never did get to see what she looks like. I hope she chimes in

Give up?? Nope, not me!!

Thanks for the shout, GT, and MM too!

I'm pluggin away; about two weeks from getting my seniority, and have been working 70 (or more) hour weeks for almost 7 straight. I'm a little tired! today I finally got to take my day off and was happy to!

I can truthfully say I have really only had one day in the last almost 6 months that I wanted to turn around and give Sysco their truck back. after going to 2 zone cooler boards, I was ready to KILL someone as I took 83 cases for stops 3 and 4 that were ALL stacked on top of stop one. yes. really, 83!
It's the first of the month, so I know tomorrow will probably be hell, but, we should be back to 3 zone cooler boards, they have flown in help to fix warehouse problems, and that makes me optimistic that I can get back to running 1-2 hours ahead of manifest like I was!! fingers crossed!!

My flatbed driving friends can't even believe the pictures I send them, lol!

I should make seniority in just a couple weeks...

Oh! and MoneyMan... 5'3", about 135#, short blonde hair... by far the smallest in stature in the driver room! LOL!

Welcome back WT. I'm glad your still at sysco and that it's going good for you. Its nice to finally hear back from you

Also thank you for telling me a little about you. Lol that's all in gonna say on that :)