TForce | will anything be brought over from the old forum?

no not unless its something real important you can't find or re post....
I tried to convert that database for about 4 hours and every time I got one step further, something else would break.... finally got tired of messing with it and did what I wanted to do at the start, rebuild it

it will be better and current for you soon... I apologize for jerking the rug out from under people but people were not having an easy time using it and the whole site was suffering as a result.....

I am back in my comfort zone now, I never could get comfortable with that script

I agree with you jeff you offer this great way for us to keep informed for free. There are a few things that have been lost but I can start over. Also Jeff is there some kind of archieve we can have access to so that people can back and look up old information?

I agree with you jeff you offer this great way for us to keep informed for free. There are a few things that have been lost but I can start over. Also Jeff is there some kind of archieve we can have access to so that people can back and look up old information?

I will make that available soon... too many other irons in the fire now and if the old site is back up we will only confuse people going back and forth...
a big majority of the people who use Truckingboards are not real internet savvy, that's not a slam, that is because of their age and or lifestyles, they just go on, read some stuff, visit 4 or 5 places , read their email, check craigslist and then go about their day.