Will butch lewis make the covid bill?

Will butch lewis make the covid bill?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Credits
It's kind of irrational to think congress is just going to give 185 MEPF's, 86 billion dollars. A rational person would think non MEPF workers might feel a little miffed that they weren't included in the orgy of money printing. What's next congress bailing out the 4 trillion dollar deficit in public employee pensions?

It's kind of irrational to think congress is just going to give 185 MEPF's, 86 billion dollars. A rational person would think non MEPF workers might feel a little miffed that they weren't included in the orgy of money printing. What's next congress bailing out the 4 trillion dollar deficit in public employee pensions?
I guess Congress is irrational. Who knew. It’s done!!!! Just remember your first two hours every Monday will go to paying my pension. Let me know if you have trouble buying an alarm clock to make sure you get to work on time. I’ll be happy to help out with that

Help me out here please.....I have 18/19 years in central states...currently frozen because I am now in western.....the money Congress is putting in.......I should see that in 20 years or so ....