1. Try The Zello app for your phone and join the Truckingboards channel to talk live in real time .... It's Free get it for Apple or Android.. It's like a phone CB Radio... You can lurk or talk , your choiuce just don't mess with your phone while driving. Zello features: • Real-time streaming, high quality voice • Contacts availability and text status • Public and private channels for up to 2500 users • Option to map hardware PTT (Push To Talk) button • Bluetooth headset support (selected phones) * Android Wear support • Voice history • Call alert • Images • Push notifications • Works over WiFi, 2G, 3G, or 4G mobile data

Will CT be a key player in the LTL world in the future?

Discussion in 'Central Transport/Vitran' started by Frootloop, Feb 8, 2017.

1. icuicp

icuicp Well-Known Member

Good luck at your new spot. Where did you land?

2. nophix

nophix Member

Sutton

icuicp likes this.
  3. LTLAnonymous

LTLAnonymous Active Member

I did a video interview with them in 2009, probably back when they had issues. They asked me that since I was laid off from YRC, what would I do when they called me back. I innocently responded, "Well, I guess I'll have a decision to make," meaning...as long as you guys are a good company to work for, I probably wouldn't go back.

They didn't take it like that, so... apparently they couldn't even offer something that was equal to 85% of my pay and 25% of my pension at YRC.

That moment let me know a lot about them, at that time in 2009. Glad to hear things are turning around, though.

the5tolls and icuicp like this.