TForce | Will going union generate more freight?

Whats wrong with T251, were alll in the same micromanaged company we are the red headed step child and you are the baby. You already make more than us for half the work be happy and stop crapping on our parade. We need the union for our piece of mind are you mad because we got hired out of the street and drive a tractor trailer and you had to wait 15 to 20 years. Get over it we just want to be treated fairly we dont want you parcel packages, but the end line is we will be moving your pups because we make less. You should focus your anger more on the company who will be shifting your work over to us because we make less and belong to the same company. We are the private contractor that you guys hate to see. We dont like to do it to you guys anymore than you want us to but right now without the union we either do it or go looking for another job. You have the right to speak up at work for now all we have is this.

Whats wrong with T251, were alll in the same micromanaged company we are the red headed step child and you are the baby. You already make more than us for half the work be happy and stop crapping on our parade. We need the union for our piece of mind are you mad because we got hired out of the street and drive a tractor trailer and you had to wait 15 to 20 years. Get over it we just want to be treated fairly we dont want you parcel packages, but the end line is we will be moving your pups because we make less. You should focus your anger more on the company who will be shifting your work over to us because we make less and belong to the same company. We are the private contractor that you guys hate to see. We dont like to do it to you guys anymore than you want us to but right now without the union we either do it or go looking for another job. You have the right to speak up at work for now all we have is this.

I think T251 was a Red Star employee who was hired off the street as a TT driver with UPS.

I could see us doing some hauling for UPS. When I worked at NW, we pulled some UPS loads at Christmas. We were also Teamsters. But it wasn't anything that was mixed freight/parcel. I pulled a flatbed with air freight containers strapped on it. I went to the Philly airport from Landover & waited to get off loaded. I also pulled a van from Harrisburg to the Scranton area There may have been other trips, but I recall only these 2. I know of noone from our company who pulled a UPS pup. UPS has it in their contract that all employees need to be working in order to use contractors.

Bottom line we all are UPS...:biglaugh: