New Penn | Will my kids or grandkids be watching this on the history channel some day?

hooligan

TB Lurker
Credits
I realize the economy is in the ::shit:: and has been for some time but that doesn't explain how corperate america can be :TR10driving03: and ruining so many lives. How can the IBT go along with all that yrcw is asking for and with no signs of any good coming from it. This depression were in really blows!

I realize the economy is in the ::shit:: and has been for some time but that doesn't explain how corperate america can be :TR10driving03: and ruining so many lives. How can the IBT go along with all that yrcw is asking for and with no signs of any good coming from it. This depression were in really blows!
What kills me is the ibt was just going to let them merge us no fight at all about it didnt say wait a minute hold on just go ahead. If it were not for the locals writing letters to tyson johnson urging a re-vote they have just done it.I had are local vp tell us in a meeting on wed that the new york ba was screaming at him because of the no vote at new penn . What does this say about the ibt and their support for us?

What kills me is the ibt was just going to let them merge us no fight at all about it didnt say wait a minute hold on just go ahead. If it were not for the locals writing letters to tyson johnson urging a re-vote they have just done it.I had are local vp tell us in a meeting on wed that the new york ba was screaming at him because of the no vote at new penn . What does this say about the ibt and their support for us?

I think it says, if YRCW, does not get its way, the ba may be out of a job.

There is no one more vocal, more stand up then stewards and BA's. You get to be a BA if you're a mother of all stand up and vocal kind of guy and there are a few females out there. Tyson Johnson was the mother of all BA's..he made it to the top. They are also leaders not radicals. One might conclude if one had any skills at reasoning that the fact they are not calling for a work stoppage or any other dumb bs is they may know how bad a shape the ship is in cause Tyson and the IBT lawyers were allowed to examine the books and seen for themselves that it is headed for the ice..you could do all the :hissyfit::hissyfit::hissyfit::hissyfit::hissyfit: you want to do. They don't want it to hit the ice. That's what they get paid for. If they don't turn the boat around it's going to hit the ice.. go ahead go ahead with the :hissyfit::hissyfit::hissyfit: ya gotta do something

There is no one more vocal, more stand up then stewards and BA's. You get to be a BA if you're a mother of all stand up and vocal kind of guy and there are a few females out there. Tyson Johnson was the mother of all BA's..he made it to the top. They are also leaders not radicals. One might conclude if one had any skills at reasoning that the fact they are not calling for a work stoppage or any other dumb bs is they may know how bad a shape the ship is in cause Tyson and the IBT lawyers were allowed to examine the books and seen for themselves that it is headed for the ice..you could do all the :hissyfit::hissyfit::hissyfit::hissyfit::hissyfit: you want to do. They don't want it to hit the ice. That's what they get paid for. If they don't turn the boat around it's going to hit the ice go ahead go ahead with the :hissyfit::hissyfit::hissyfit: ya gotta do something

Now you know the BA's are not on Our side MANAGEMENT JOE IS BACKING THEM.Funny this is the same leadership that called for the RED STAR STRIKE. Guess they were in a dumb phase then.

they couldn't just merge us, article5 section4 highest rates prevail, they would have to give yrc the "higher rate" we are getting now!!!!