ODFL | Will OD lay off ?

I dont know if it has one,My terminal guide doesn't have anything about Whitestone NY,nor have Iseen any ODFL press releases regarding the place,I don't think some of these jobsites are always on the up-and-up.

Same here,there's a couple drivers from that area on board,maybe they'll come on and straighten it out.

google whitestone ny and it comes up just across the river from jersey city but without an address it is a general location and according to the route guide is covered by brooklyn

Maybe they didn't think JCY, sounded sexy enough,or it might scare the HELL out of prospective employees,Went there several times in my wild days,that was one UGLY location.

I didn't know we even had a terminal in Worchester MA or Whitestone NY,yet supposedly OD is hiring in these locations.Are these new terminals?

Worchester MA was an old Jevic terminal. Heard OD needed another terminal in that area.
Whitestone NY - Have not heard of any terminal there, the area is covered by JCY, as far as I know.:redneck::

google whitestone ny and it comes up just across the river from jersey city but without an address it is a general location and according to the route guide is covered by brooklyn

Across the river from JCY is Manhattan. Whitestone is at the north tip of Queens just south of the Bronx across the Bronx-Whitestone bridge. No terminal there definetly handles by Brooklyn.

your right about whitestone beeman and it ends up being 10 miles from BKN not JCY like i said earlier

Worcester phone numbers and manager name are up on the website.

I have been off 7 days in the last three weeks due to lack of freight. i try to work the weekends to make up for it, but not always freight available...gonna be a long winter....

Yeah, figured that was coming. With it being as slow as it is, and the slow holiday season quickly approaching, I expect much more to come. Do you know how they decided who to lay-off? Did they lay off the turds who aren't worth a crap, or did they go by seniority? For all us hard working employees I sure hope they just let the turds go.

road drivers start all around the clock and it would be too expensive to have several 2-3 driver meetings every month.ours are handed a copy of the meeting guide that is gone over.