Will The Coming New Madrid Earthquake Split The United States In Two?

frankly...????

i hope so

i hope so much, that i also hope the San Andreaus(SP??) fault splits as well, splitting this country into 3 easy pieces!

then we can have less people to be here, as so many will be taken away. sadly though, there will still be moronic 4 wheelers out there. but oh my God, the bridges to be built, and the tolls.....!!!!!!!

GREETINGS singleaxle,

Now the end begins??
I figured WE were, are and shall continue to be on a spiral into the abyss or the final destination.

I'm sure such violent earthquake would as well, through vibrations and after shocks for MONTHS which, probably, as well be felt in California therein initiating the long awaited shake, set off the supremely LARGE Caldera under Yellowstone assuring the entrance to the finality of "End Days", yet that is theoretical conjecture and as such nothing is the probability until WE simply annihilate our species from some technological conundrum.....or a war over water.

From the possible after map, well, C above.

CHEERS!!

http://www.seismolab.caltech.edu/earthquakes.html#ca

Dated a woman that worked here when i lived in Ca.and I went to the lab with her a couple of times ,I guess it was take your barlely sober boyfriend to wok day,anyway she showed me around her work environs,at least what she was allowed to show her barely sober boyfriend ,seems the boys and girls from the NSA also have more than a passing interest in the wonderful world of seismic activity around the world and those of you with fertile imaginations can speculate on your own as to the whys of this interest.Anyway back to my point which is most of what she explained to me and I could comprehend would as one of her colleagues stated , scare the ****ing bejesus out of most people because most of the big faults,cauldrons,plates and some stuff their kind of guessing on thats down in the Mariana trench are many many many years past their expiration date of cracking, moving,or just blowing the **** up and that was about almost twenty years ago,so this end of days stuff could in fact happen any second now so I guess we should all make ready as they say,I for one have been stocking up with plenty of Johnnie Walker Black and snacks.
The really scary unknown is weather those nice boys and girls from the NSA have come up with a way to facilitate the process.

give it a test yell,see how it feels

pw9fL6M.jpg

wife said for me to