ABF | will the last American to leave the USA, please bring the flag?

6PakAbs

TB Veteran
Credits
Geez,
Russian made rockets to launch our satellites into space...Boeing buying planes for air travel from IRAN(?),
China owning all of our bonds and manufacturing, Illegal immigrants from the south (and other places), militant Muslims...Syria, Jordanian issues...floods of immigrants leaving to Europe and eventually here...our government handing out money like a printing press when we are virtually bankrupt..LGBT, Gay rights, transgender, assault weapons to anyone that wants to buy them (please, no second amendment rights on that one----AND no discrimination on background checks for guns

I guess this is one way to defeat (manufacturing and support unions)...about the only unions left will be the government employee unions..
I remember growing up we had a book called "ENGLISH IS OUR LANGUAGE"...I don't guess it would be politically correct for that now..

Will the last true American please bring the flag?

Geez,
Russian made rockets to launch our satellites into space...Boeing buying planes for air travel from IRAN(?),
China owning all of our bonds and manufacturing, Illegal immigrants from the south (and other places), militant Muslims...Syria, Jordanian issues...floods of immigrants leaving to Europe and eventually here...our government handing out money like a printing press when we are virtually bankrupt..LGBT, Gay rights, transgender, assault weapons to anyone that wants to buy them (please, no second amendment rights on that one----AND no discrimination on background checks for guns

I guess this is one way to defeat (manufacturing and support unions)...about the only unions left will be the government employee unions..
I remember growing up we had a book called "ENGLISH IS OUR LANGUAGE"...I don't guess it would be politically correct for that now..

I think you just wrote the follow-up song to Billy Joel's 'We Didn't Start The Fire'!!

We may have already lost our spot at the top, which we have held since at least the end of WWII, and not realize it yet. How would you like to be #2, #3 or even #4?

The internet made it easy for them. They've hacked everything, stole all our technology and intellectual property, along with Frogheads emails. China has aircraft that are copies of our F-35. There's a story out now about a teenager hacking into the Pentagon, China has thousands of people that hack for their military all day at Unit #61398 pictured below.

61398.jpg

Who the hell is 'froghead'? And I'd say that we should take out unit #61398 with surgical accuracy (if we can).

That's a big "if". 15 or 20 years ago we were light years ahead with weapons systems, no longer the case. I would assume everything we have, they have. The internet and hacking have made us very vulnerable, especially with a shrinking military. Russian and Chinese aircraft buzzing our ships says it all. Might not be long before all the America haters without and within get to see what a world without the US as the superpower feels like. Hell on earth.

That's a big "if". 15 or 20 years ago we were light years ahead with weapons systems, no longer the case.
I agree and I believe that we are in for one rude awakening before much longer. Maybe that's why the Bammer is letting the world walk all over us, better to give it to them than have them show us that they can take it.

Just send two guys from Brooklyn over there. They'll be back in 24 hours. Mission accomplished.

Maybe, but another option might be to elect Trump and hopes he turns some terrorist training camp in Syria or Yemen, in to a Radioactive Waste Land. Most people in the Middle East hate us anyway. Why not reinforce their belief while they are on their road trip to meet Allah. The movie ‘Deterrence’ came to mind.

Geez,

don't forget about the 150 billion dollars... Obama let Iran get there hands on.........Is there nukes in Cuba yet???

Maybe, but another option might be to elect Trump and hopes he turns some terrorist training camp in Syria or Yemen, in to a Radioactive Waste Land. Most people in the Middle East hate us anyway. Why not reinforce their belief while they are on their road trip to meet Allah. The movie ‘Deterrence’ came to mind.
Amen brother!

If we have any muscle left we should flex a little. Everyone needs a little discipline now and then but without it they run amok.

The internet made it easy for them. They've hacked everything, stole all our technology and intellectual property, along with Frogheads emails. China has aircraft that are copies of our F-35. There's a story out now about a teenager hacking into the Pentagon, China has thousands of people that hack for their military all day at Unit #61398 pictured below.

61398.jpg

Maybe China can workout all the problems we're having with the F-35.

Maybe China can workout all the problems we're having with the F-35.
I'd like to believe they haven't hacked everything of ours. That being said, I still don't trust the Chinese government/military. They continue to let the belligerent North Korean leader go unchecked on purpose, and, in my opinion, would 'back him up' should we go in there to destroy their nuclear capabilities (which needs to happen). It's clear we're not gonna be able to depend on our allies or 'neutrals' to stomp the Middle-Eastern degenerates either. Once again, we'll have to pretty much go it alone.

Give Trump a few years (at least through his first mid-term elections) to ramp up military spending. We've seen time and time again how an American military buildup puts fear in the rest of the world.

Give Trump a few years (at least through his first mid-term elections) to ramp up military spending. We've seen time and time again how an American military buildup puts fear in the rest of the world.
In addition to that he said that he needs to appoint competent people and let them do their jobs, not appoint them then tie their hands. Should he win it will be interesting.

I'd like to believe they haven't hacked everything of ours. That being said, I still don't trust the Chinese government/military. They continue to let the belligerent North Korean leader go unchecked on purpose, and, in my opinion, would 'back him up' should we go in there to destroy their nuclear capabilities (which needs to happen). It's clear we're not gonna be able to depend on our allies or 'neutrals' to stomp the Middle-Eastern degenerates either. Once again, we'll have to pretty much go it alone.

He'll have his work cut out for him building up our depleted Obama military, from what I been reading they're cannibalizing mothballed F 22's for parts. The F 35 is a turkey and they can't get F 22's anymore. We are very vulnerable, meanwhile people are oblivious, too busy trying to rack up likes on faceboob or posting idiotic selfies, it's sad.

Read about the state of my old alumni, Marine Corps aviation. The once proud Aircraft Wing is now a shambles.

I can only digest the sad story of our military in small doses, it's a tragedy. I will look into it when I'm ready for more bad news.