TForce | will the real LEADER of UPS freight,,,,,,

bad habit said:
is that in the contract, waysho? because if it isn't there and we go union we could get the 30 day notice to find a new brokerage..why would brown want to pay the overhead to citi?

Yes it's true Bad Habit. It's not a contractual issue. It's something the Teamsters offer their members. The plan is through Mass Mutual.

tell me more,,,,,about,,,

the teamster 401k? will i need to change from ''back-street''???? do they match ??? what company would/can i use?????

Trucker04 welcome to the UPS Freight debates.

This is a good form of entertainment.
Too have at it with your fellow truckers.
With good clean verbale sparing matches.

Also its the best place to vent any frustrations one may have.

As long as you can say your piece without cussing,your good to go,and no one will ever know who you are using handles.

Now isn't that the greatest deal you've ever heard of?

Theres a very great range of positive,as well as negative ideas,and comments being posted across the truckingboards thanks to Jeff,and his merry band of moniters.

So feel free to jump right in with whats ever on your mind.

Apostolic said:
This is a good form of entertainment.
Too have at it with your fellow truckers.
With good clean verbale sparing matches.

Also its the best place to vent any frustrations one may have.

As long as you can say your piece without cussing,your good to go,and no one will ever know who you are using handles.

Now isn't that the greatest deal you've ever heard of?

Theres a very great range of positive,as well as negative ideas,and comments being posted across the truckingboards thanks to Jeff,and his merry band of moniters.

So feel free to jump right in with whats ever on your mind.
Yes entertainment, I need to move the computer closer to the TV so I can read the boards and watch Jerry Springer at the same time.

bamaboy said:
Because they are just like UPS... Planes, trucks and mini-trucks....
last I checked YR still carry the most freight, for now anyway. How you can discount any ltl, is mind boggling though, if thats your train of thought. But hell, theres ton of freight to go around for all anyway.
I personnally don't care whos number one, as long as we are ALL working.:bgroovy:

I read on the web where UPS carries about 14 million packages a day to FDX 5 million in the small package division.

can't help you there, we get updates on tonnage and stuff all the time about the ltl companies, so I can help you there.

If you go to Yahoo and read about UPS and FDX you can see the financial's and stuff about the size of the company. That where I got the information.

bamaboy said:
If you go to Yahoo and read about UPS and FDX you can see the financial's and stuff about the size of the company. That where I got the information.
Was there about a half hr ago. Did they split up fedex's by division? package air and freight? Didn't see it.

Yeah, I was curious as to the freight numbers. Revenue and the such. We get updates on all the major players.