New Penn | Will this re-vote be a turning point and defining moment in union history

:twisted::twisted::twisted:
Irishman107 said:
As you know thousands of these Teamsters Voted for the wage concessions only to be LET GO after the VOTE. Most of these layed off Workers will never be called back.:twisted:
YRC has taken 2 of the largest companies(Yellow and Roadway) and in 5 years ran it so far into the ground:twisted: it is now close to the size of Roadway originally. Great Management.
We all know what shape we are in and don't insult our intelligence with this backdoor way to try for YES VOTES.
You're a little weak on the economics. There was no work for all those people. I'm sure New Penn got a lot on layoff too. If Yellow and Roadway were still on their own they both would be half the size they once were. They now have 100 more terminals then either one had before the buyout. It had nothing to do with management
What would I have to gain or lose on the outcome of the vote. Heads they win..tails you lose. I'm laying 10-1 on a yes win. It don't affect me. It's a fat fact: they cut enough cost to to keep the ship upright

"Can't we all just be friends, we all know how hard each of us work. Personally I'm exhausted...Got to go time for my NAP.:Zzzz::Zzzz:

I've heard your hostilities. :maddance3: I don't know if I want to be your friend. Friends are like roses ya have to watch out for the pricks :sombrero2:

People want to see you fail and no matter how hard you get knocked down you need to get back up to and fight harder and dont give up....

The union used to mean to fight what you believe in.

And a little, proud well respected company new penn
fought for its values ..what it built and stood for..

They stood up to the man.......david vs goliath....

I hate bullies

I don't see any fight,They want an you give.

I think what YRC and the union is trying to do to New Penn is criminal. Your the only division of YRC to show a profit. It sounds like Wild Bill has no plans to sell off NP so you can stay independent.You voted in the first concession, and it looks like if you vote no again, your going to get incorporated into YRC. That is like winning a ticket on a cruise ship. The only problem is the name of the ship is the Titanic. Best of luck to all the hard working men and woman at New Penn TP

I've heard your hostilities. :maddance3: I don't know if I want to be your friend. Friends are like roses ya have to watch out for the pricks :sombrero2:

Was talking to 2 teamsters that I know. Had nothing to do with you MANAGEMENT JOE. You have Dollar Bill as your friend. You must be busy with all this rain Zollars balls are probaly super wet. Keep drying MANAGEMENT JOE..

:twisted::twisted::twisted:
You're a little weak on the economics. There was no work for all those people. I'm sure New Penn got a lot on layoff too. If Yellow and Roadway were still on their own they both would be half the size they once were. They now have 100 more terminals then either one had before the buyout. It had nothing to do with management
What would I have to gain or lose on the outcome of the vote. Heads they win..tails you lose. I'm laying 10-1 on a yes win. It don't affect me. It's a fat fact: they cut enough cost to to keep the ship upright

NOTHING TO DO WITH MANAGEMENT!!!!!!:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

:twisted: That is the amount YRC has cut their expenses. $2 Billion dollars in capacity and cost reductions. Unfortunately concessions are included in the amount. Duie Pyle, ABF, Conway and a few more are making more per hour. It's bad in a sense but then again it puts YRC at a cost advantage as far as staying alive for at least 18 months.. YRC is calling back road drivers and I heard the steward in Ct saying it's pickin up and customers are coming back. 2010 is comeback time for the economy. After the vote it will improve more. Just a little trivia fact for the faint hearted amongst you :twisted: I see the ship turning and the fat bastard lady was executed :twisted:

The numbers game is not good at YRC and I think Zollars controls unionized trucking and the union in a sense that sense the numbers are so bad he could shut everything down. Survival first, union solidarity forever will have to wait maybe a couple years :twisted:

So what is it JOE in the YRC post you say the NUMBERS game is NOT GOOD. But now in the NEW PENN post you say that things are turning around, They are calling back roadmen, Customers are coming Back. I see you put on different shows for different people.

The YRC boards get the Zollar could shut everything down show because the numbers are bad. This because they Voted YES.
At NEW PENN we get the things are turning around, you overheard the steward sayin things are pickin up(even though your retired) YRC is calling back Road drivers. This because we voted NO.
JOE 2 DIFFERENT SHOWS FOR 2 DIFFERENT VOTES. TELL ME DO U HAVE A THIRD SHOW IN CASE OF A TIE. OR IS ZOLLAR WORKING ON THAT ONE STILL. IS DOLLAR BILL ON YOUR FAV 5, ON YOUR CELL PHONE???:eck13::eck13:

Wait a minute here........joseph!!! 2 billion dollars is the estimated annual savings.........which my friend is a load of horse....poop...now u know nobody expected 40 million in workmans comp claims in the second quarter.....what about all the waste.that # is b.s.............and means nothn!!!!!!!

I hope you guys know how much you are admired for your fight. Today's leadership is best described as "SELF-SERVING"
I've watched our proud teamster leadership cower issues that are plainly black & white in the NMFA. Responding "the company can do that" and "you're lucky to have a job" Wake up America, they're GIVING THE FARM AWAY. We'll soon be paying to work if it continues on the current course. Our YRC brothers question why our union never DREW A LINE IN THE SAND. THe hard working dedicated brothers gave 10% and YRC came back for another free dip. When given free money, the companies no longer manage, they run to the trough like squealing pigs. I've work hard to earn the 30 year pension. hoffa allowing YRC to be excused from paying 40,000 weekly payments into the pension fund is unacceptable. Past, current and future retirees are entitled to payments into the pension fund. I'm shocked someone hasn't filed a class action suit preventing the non-payments. You NPME guys are the real teamsters in America.