FedEx Freight | Will tractors be assigned at NHS (Harrisburg North)

jdk1600

TB Regular
Credits
With all the new drivers coming on at NHS (Harrisburg North), will tractors be assigned or will we have a different tractor every night? Does anyone know?

Let me clarify. There are roughly 120 road bid spots at NHS (North Harrisburg). However, they only have about 78 to 80 road drivers remaining from National. Thus they needed more road drivers to transfer in or hire off the streets.

Several of us from the HSG road and city boards (the original Harrisburg Freight before we combined) have transferred to NHS (North Harrisburg). I have been hearing that tractors for the existing drivers are assigned, but have not heard what the transferring drivers may or may not be driving? BTW - I am transferring over from the road side at HSG to the road at NHS.

Seeing how there is a severe tractor shortage and a plethora of old equipment out there I'd say this situation is FUBAR

There's no fear, Freddy's here, he will have enough equipment for us if he has to lease some tractors. There is some pretty good deals on some cabovers on the internet:bgroovy:, no worries, were in good hands?:hysterical: