Central Transport | will vitran make it

if you can find something that you think will suit your needs, you should serious consider. i would wait until the 1st qtr of 2013 because how work diminshes this time of year.

depends on how good a driver you are and what you want to do, local or otr, myself I have to much seniority to jump ship before I know without a shadow of a doubt that she's going down. although I have enough experience and clean enough of a record where I would be driving in a week even if its OTR

depends on how good a driver you are and what you want to do, local or otr, myself I have to much seniority to jump ship before I know without a shadow of a doubt that she's going down. although I have enough experience and clean enough of a record where I would be driving in a week even if its OTR
I left for a different industry,which with Obama, is hot. Something I did long ago, and am making less money, but having fun. Don't let the $$ enslave you guys, enjoy life and look for something better than dealing with LH yelling at you....

Very well said, so many let fear of trying something new control their lifes...So many dont have the inner strenght to stand up for what they believe...Familiarity breeds contempt..Life is short, dont let your fears determine your fate...Stand for something, before time runs out..

No chance of making it. Ask yourself this, if you ordered something, knowing what you know, would you want us delivering it ?

money is one thing and playing by the rules is another, when that phone rings with my start date, I will get both $$ and play by the rules. but really thou Vitran plays by the rules, but it is up to you to call the management out when they dont play by the rules, but this is what these trucker pages are made for, for people to express how they got screwed here and didnt get their way over there. this is the best one, I got more senority then that guy so why didnt I get to do that, well its called asking your T.M. what happen in this case or etc. and if it is not the answer you know you are suppose to get. Then call his boss on how your manager is making rules up as he goes along, but see most people just put their tail between their legs and get kicked in the butt on their way out of the office:crybaby:

most t.m.s are too scared to call corp, they're afraid of being on the chop block themselves. it's only a matter of time until the doors close. enjoy the holidays and be prepared for changes in 2013.

most of my place is waiting till after the 1st, not that we think things will change, but we want to collect our vacation time