Will you vote Yes or No to the 5% paycut?

S

steelmiller

Well, after some time to consider this decision, how will you vote?

You don't work here, why do you even care?

Besides, the way you word the answers makes it pretty obvious how you feel people should vote. Then again, you'd love nothing more than us be shut down wouldn't you.

It's time for you to go play in your own yard, the FedEx board. You know the place, where your 401k match was taken with you having no say in the matter.

You don't work here, why do you even care?

Besides, the way you word the answers makes it pretty obvious how you feel people should vote. Then again, you'd love nothing more than us be shut down wouldn't you.

It's time for you to go play in your own yard, the FedEx board. You know the place, where your 401k match was taken with you having no say in the matter.

Come on over there and play!

Please realize I am PRO-EMPLOYEE at NEMF. I suffered alongside you guys for most this decade and some of the last. The things that I say here are the things that I said when I was employed there.

I don't post on the FedEx side because that is a job, not a circus.

It is easy to disregard what I say as being "bitter" or a "hater", but really guys. I have nothing but love for you and hate to see people being mistreated and lied to by management as a way of doing business.