R&L | wilm,oh meeting

I agree with you about them telling us something good there.After all this is the first time they have even done this.

I would hope anybody at our terminal (scr) that was chosen would notify others that he or she was chosen to get information about our local employees that want to be said otherwise that person is going to pay a big price when everybody else finds out who he or she is

i dont think every terminAL is going to be represented so yours must be one of those not represented
if thats the case, they are breaking the statement they have made to all employees and the would be a big problem at at our terminal since we operate the biggest linehaul operation in the northeast.

Every terminal is to be represented. We found out a week ago.The biggest thing is to make sure whoever got picked from your terminal asks the right questions that he/she can bring back and let us all know what direction this company heading.

Our representative is a quiet,soft spoken guy, who is gonna just sit there and keep his mouth shut. No driver at our terminal is happy with the pick. I just hope there are enough guys there who will speak up and let the drivers voice be heard.We all believe the TM picked our rep.