R&L | wilm,oh meeting

The regional shop managers are the ones that have the codes to do anything they want but the regular shop foreman do not I watched them turn my truck down and the only thing they did was set it to do 63 on the foot and 65 on cruise that was all my time was only off by 10 min at most and I run 600 miles a day
That's funny i run 550 a day and it added almost a full 30 minutes to my day, plus i enjoy pulling hills at around 15 mph, hell the old 300 hp detroits i ran at Con-Way with a 7 speed puled much better than that

You might as well save your breath on these people. We explain and explain it to them and they still want to argue. I come on here to learn something and share information,not to argue with children. I run @600 miles a day too,it now takes me right at 5 hrs each way--I use to do it in 4.5. I HAVE even ran it in 4 with a 48 and a good load. I'm working at least an extra hour a day,but still making the same pay. I'm using more fuel,while they are trying to convince me that I'm saving fuel. Maybe I was born at night,but it wasn't last night.

you guys don't take anything truckin4$ :loser: says personally. i get the pleasure of working with that idiot and i think i realized who it is. if it is that person, he is not well liked at our terminal and many of my co-workers want him gone. he better watch his back because someday everything he says is going to bite him in the as*

I work with alot of idiots at my terminal.How can you possibly narrow it down to 1 person. Give some clues to who you think it is.

you guys don't take anything truckin4$ :loser: says personally. i get the pleasure of working with that idiot and i think i realized who it is. if it is that person, he is not well liked at our terminal and many of my co-workers want him gone. he better watch his back because someday everything he says is going to bite him in the as*

You don't know s**t you don't work with me and I call it as I see it I'v been here along time and I don't think i'm going anywhere anytime soon I have a very good job here and make alot of money you are just to stupid to see that there are alot of worse companys to work for and even if there were better ones you won't make the money you make here. you make yourself out to be something your not and you talk alot of s**t that just isn't true so if anyone don't think I know what i'm talking about just ask me and I will be glad to answer any questions you might have.:nutkick:

You might as well save your breath on these people. We explain and explain it to them and they still want to argue. I come on here to learn something and share information,not to argue with children. I run @600 miles a day too,it now takes me right at 5 hrs each way--I use to do it in 4.5. I HAVE even ran it in 4 with a 48 and a good load. I'm working at least an extra hour a day,but still making the same pay. I'm using more fuel,while they are trying to convince me that I'm saving fuel. Maybe I was born at night,but it wasn't last night.

I use that same saying the point i'm trying to make is we make alot of money for not to much work I busted my a** for 13 years to get here and a slower truck isn't going to make me cry. I'm glad there are some drivers that understand the job and thats all it is money for my time JOB:smilie_132:

That's funny i run 550 a day and it added almost a full 30 minutes to my day, plus i enjoy pulling hills at around 15 mph, hell the old 300 hp detroits i ran at Con-Way with a 7 speed puled much better than that

well driver I think you are being a Little ridiculous 15?? I didn't do that with the first visions we had and they were bu far the worst of them but you always have that option to go back to con-way it must not have been that good if you left. Right?:smilie_132:

well driver I think you are being a Little ridiculous 15?? I didn't do that with the first visions we had and they were bu far the worst of them but you always have that option to go back to con-way it must not have been that good if you left. Right?:smilie_132:

Not ridiculous at all I have used 7 different Tractors since Christmas and 5 of them pulled the same 2 hills at 15 mph to maybe 20, I have been driving for over 20 years . The best pulling trucks we have at my terminal are the OLD FORDS if you can stand the noise and the drafts this time of year. But hey whatever you KNOW everything I'm only living it everyday :smilie_132: :biglaugh:

Not ridiculous at all I have used 7 different Tractors since Christmas and 5 of them pulled the same 2 hills at 15 mph to maybe 20, I have been driving for over 20 years . The best pulling trucks we have at my terminal are the OLD FORDS if you can stand the noise and the drafts this time of year. But hey whatever you KNOW everything I'm only living it everyday :smilie_132: :biglaugh:

I had one of the older Mack's when I ran up to Boston, ma and they did go that slow but the newer mack single screws seem to pull much better I go to Ohio now and the hills aren't as big so I can't sat how the pull the new england hills even with the trucks cut back to 65 I only lost 10 min each way and I do come home heavy going out varies.

Wilmington Meeting

I am A driver from the Scranton terminal and I was picked to go to this meeting I think it should be interesting and I thing there will be a lot of questions answered I don't know if there will be a question and answer period but I'm sure there will be time to talk to a few people so if anyone has awy questions I will sure try to get the answers and post them for you. but to make it easy please ask only important things we have to make them count. I also think most of the things that are on our minds will be answered without having to ask the question I'm sure they all know what the big concerns are.