R&L | Wilmington, Ohio

i have been with the company for 12 years and love working here ,they treat everyone as family plenty of work and good pay
I love hearing guys say "they treat me like family".. How do they????? Do they invite you over for birthday parties,Christmas,Thanksgiving how do they treat ya like family... I'd like to know because plenty of work and good pay doesn't make me feel part of the family.. Showing up for work,doing my job, and collecting a paycheck is called work.. Family is at home!!!!

My T/M treats me like family. Treats me like the the outside dog, w/out ever throwing a bone. Don't ever pay u any attenion but still expects u to run the yard......It's no family but, the checks don't bounce!

Sling Blade is right it all depends on the location. My location is lackluster at best way over micro managed. The drivers all get along pretty well. However managment is a different story...

image0011.gif

A picture is worth a thousand words!!!!

roadrage use your head buddy

if you were at holland the day before then you were in the right place. i worked out of wilmington terminal for 6 years and had a pretty good bid run went to remington indiana every nite. but wanted something different so i gave usf holland a try. allthough at holland i had to start out at 75% of there top wage i made about 2000 dollars more at holland my first year then what i did at r and l my last year lol amazing how a 75%pay package can equal out when you get paid for all time spen on the job :hysterical:

road rage use your head buddy

if you were at holland the day before then you were at the right place i worked out of wilmington for 6 years and was on a pretty good bid run going to remington indiana every nite. but i want to do something to better my future far a retirement and things like that. i was told at holland i would start out 75% of the top pay and in my first year i made about 2000 more then my best year ever at r and l amazing how when you get paid for a time spent and everything that you do what a difference pay makes huh?
road rage i am 3 month away from going 100% im still at 90 now but man do the right thing stick with the idea of going to holland.:hysterical:

if you were at holland the day before then you were at the right place i worked out of wilmington for 6 years and was on a pretty good bid run going to remington indiana every nite. but i want to do something to better my future far a retirement and things like that. i was told at holland i would start out 75% of the top pay and in my first year i made about 2000 more then my best year ever at r and l amazing how when you get paid for a time spent and everything that you do what a difference pay makes huh?
road rage i am 3 month away from going 100% im still at 90 now but man do the right thing stick with the idea of going to holland.:hysterical:
That pension is not a for sure thing. Companys and pensions :hide: default all the time, ask the airlines and the auto industry. Wouldn't you rather have a retirement account with your name on it??

I can't say anything about the outfit...except the guys I run with each night are scare to death to stop and take their breaks...they tell me they can't stop, they will get in trouble...ask one of them...but they never stop for breaks or lunch....

I can't say anything about the outfit...except the guys I run with each night are scare to death to stop and take their breaks...they tell me they can't stop, they will get in trouble...ask one of them...but they never stop for breaks or lunch....
What a lousy way to have to work.

I stop for my breaks every night, but I'm sure you know the type that thinks someone's always watching them or they run hard all night and go straight into the office and brag about how quick they ran their run......:butt kiss: ....kinda like a city driver who complains about not getting a lunch and comes straight in after his last pick-up, who's fault is that? I've never heard of anybody getting in trouble for stopping.

brace face

you are correct pensions are not a sure thing
but make no mistake that working for a company with not pension is a sure thing just ask the guy's a r and l pension is a sure thing cause they are sure that the are not promised a pension therefore they have not to worry about getting screwed out of something they have no hope of in the first place. so good point you make myself i would rather have a chance then if i get screwed out of mine then at least i can say i tryied.:hysterical: :1036316054: :butt kiss:

That pension is not a for sure thing. Companys and pensions :hide: default all the time, ask the airlines and the auto industry. Wouldn't you rather have a retirement account with your name on it??
who said any thing about pensions how about 20k a more per year that is a sure thing im living proof of that!:butt kiss:

?????????????????

you are correct pensions are not a sure thing
but make no mistake that working for a company with not pension is a sure thing just ask the guy's a r and l pension is a sure thing cause they are sure that the are not promised a pension therefore they have not to worry about getting screwed out of something they have no hope of in the first place. so good point you make myself i would rather have a chance then if i get screwed out of mine then at least i can say i tryied.:hysterical: :1036316054: :butt kiss:
?????????????????:biglaugh:

I dont have a problem working here...
I won a new 2006 Ford Fusion!!!
Gonna win that at Holland?
It's what you make out of it...Every job has its good and bad points.

I dont have a problem working here...
I won a new 2006 Ford Fusion!!!
Gonna win that at Holland?
It's what you make out of it...Every job has its good and bad points.

Excellent points!!!! Also, do they have resorts in Daytona, Fort Meyers, and Piegon Forge TN that their employee's can stay in free of charge at Holland???? Give me the 50% match to my 401-K to a pension any day!:hysterical:

but I'm sure you know the type that thinks someone's always watching them or they run hard all night and go straight into the office and brag about how quick they ran their run......:butt kiss: ....kinda like a city driver who complains about not getting a lunch and comes straight in after his last pick-up, who's fault is that?
I do that, but to benefit one person and one person only, ME! The sooner I get done, the sooner I can go home.

I've never heard of anybody getting in trouble for stopping.

Me neither.