Wilson Valdosta motel/bunkroom info

wrong way

TB Lurker
Credits
I would like some clarification on the bunk house/motel situation in the valdosta terminal. When I laid over several weeks ago, everyone was at the motel and the bunk house was empty. The drivers said don't ask any questions go to the motel, does not work like this at the other bunk houses.
Are those arriving at the terminal first need to go to the bunk house or motel.

Easyrider , i was told that this was the policy till it was found out that some drivers were purposely goofing off to be the last ones in so they could go to the motel ,then i was told that Leadfoot ultra changed it so that when the inbound super knows of 4 coming then he would send the first one in to the motel , this problem might have went away now ,i don't know ,maybe you could check with him about this "one place special circumstance" situation , if you didn't already ... just want to make sure all the info is in for everyone to understand

They changed it again.Memphis drivers said it wasn't fair...Last ones in to the motel.My personal opinion is that all floaters be allowed to go to the motel,since they are on the road all week.The layover guys are home the following day.

Valdosta Bunkroom Policy

Gentlemen,

a9faninnc is correct, the policy for the bunkrooms in Valdosta is the same as the remainder of the system.

The first drivers to arrive are to go to the bunkroom until it is filled and then the motel will be used.

The only time that this is not the case, is if a driver arrives ahead of the bunkroom being full, and would like to pay for his own motel room, then he is welcomed to do so.

It was mentioned in an earlier post about floaters possibly being able to go to the motel, anytime they are laid over because of being away from home.

In the past few months we have tried to update several of the bunkrooms, so that no matter who was laid over, they could have a comfortable rest period, so we are not inclined to change this policy.

Thanks Mark

VAL has a new fuel pump online on their yard! cool.
since when?

noone ever said anything about it, so i thought i would :1036316054:

i took extra measures in ATL to top off b4 i went to VAL to layover so i wouldn't have to go to the gas station and i could make it back to ATL the next night. it would have saved me some time if i would have known about the pump.

i guess the secret is out now.

since when?

i took extra measures in ATL to top off b4 i went to VAL to layover so i wouldn't have to go to the gas station and i could make it back to ATL the next night. it would have saved me some time if i would have known about the pump.

great news stinger

since when?

Stinger........my bad. I should have got the word out to everyone. We just got it in the ground and running. It is a 15,000 gallon fuel tank. I would appreciate everyone helping spread the word.

Talked to a driver from another carrier and he heard wilson was pulling out of florida.i told him unless a wilson driver told him don't believe it

Talked to a driver from another carrier and he heard wilson was pulling out of florida.i told him unless a wilson driver told him don't believe it

you told him right Spaceace .........We are strong in Florida and if you watch the turn pike you'll see we are pulling double 48's down there too.:1036316054:

Get a terminal in Ocala, FL. I heard through the grapevine that Benton closed it's doors there. I will go past there to check for sure.

Thanks for the support Spaceace. Unless they here it from me or the family then you can bet it is not true.......and it isn't.

Thanks

maybe we should get some wax paper for you cry babys! so your butts dont stick to the sheets.feel free to see me in val im there regularly and ill see to it u get your wax papper.

1/2%

You are just a trouble maker. That's all you are!!! Hey 1/2% did u get married this weekend? :woot:I'm wondering how do u know about the WAX PAPER??? Kinky very Strange:hysterical: The World Famous BigW-RD has Spoken

You are just a trouble maker. That's all you are!!! Hey 1/2% did u get married this weekend? :woot:I'm wondering how do u know about the WAX PAPER??? Kinky very Strange:hysterical: The World Famous BigW-RD has Spoken

1/2 % must have been a few post behind on the crying , cause i didn't hear any crying in the last few post ...it really hurts to say this BigW-RD but you got it right this time.....btw why weren't you invited to the wedding :hysterical: