TForce | Wings on your wagon

how will this effect us all they will do is put it on a owner operator are independent driver we need some sort of contract at upsf so we can maximize growth

well what good is it for us to grow using outside drivers to do it?

If you don't care about this why not have UPS just become a freight broker,and use independents to do everything?

I agree, I don't understand why we use so many third party carriers, when we have so many drivers hauling empties between states.

how will this effect us all they will do is put it on a owner operator are independent driver we need some sort of contract at upsf so we can maximize growth

People, do not be mislead by this, this is UPS air freight, what once was "MENLO", or Cartage Services" a division or Supply Chain Solutions.

The reason for this is now they have a portfolio of diversity, they now offer express services , overnite, premium service, and so on, door to door. In other words they finally put together an airfreight company. UPS has always had the ingredients, they just never put it together.

This could effect us, I do not think it will be too any major degree, currently SCS uses whatever carrier is the cheapest to move the freight, Cartage Services or what is known as UPSAirfreight now is the people who mite have to worry.

So with this being said I hope UPS AIR FREIGHT prevails, it will mean more income for UPS.