Central Transport | winter approaches

had enough

pErSoN oF iNtErEsT
Credits
for those who work at the det term it's about time to brace yourselves for the artic dock. it's located right by the water, there's no dock doors and they pull the trailers away so there's no protection. mouroun bought the terminal because it was right where the second canadian bridge was going to be. i'm so glad that he did'nt get that second bridge.

I'm not a c.t. employee but I know a few people that still haven't left. They will have fun looking for a forklift with a charge to unload their trailer so they can go home.

drivers be aware of the junk yard equipment b4 the winter season is upon us.. non working wipers defrosters etc. i can't believe the national transportation safety board has not taken rotten unsafe outfit down.

winter is known to bring times of depression, we know you can suffer from this in the summertime at C.T. so this could worsen during the holidays. seek medical attention and talk to family members if you feel any symptoms. the best remedy is to find another employer, it has worked for many that were in your shoes.

winter is known to bring times of depression, we know you can suffer from this in the summertime at C.T. so this could worsen during the holidays. seek medical attention and talk to family members if you feel any symptoms. the best remedy is to find another employer, it has worked for many that were in your shoes.
It worked for me. Since I've left I was able to come off all my anti-depressants .... And no longer feel the need to kick some in the sack ..... :nutkick:

I don't know how they sleep at night the way they treat people and it's not like he can't provide a good wage,befit package and good equipment they have plenty of money just evil and greed
i liked the one post about the health insurance cherokee. you are better off with a first aid kit than $600 a month for a family. what did him matty say?

he said he is he is the spokesperson for cherokee insurance like flo is for progressive and central transports cherokee health insurance sucks ass!

i liked the one post about the health insurance cherokee. you are better off with a first aid kit than $600 a month for a family. what did him matty say?
Problem with Cherokee is no one has ever heard of them and if they agree to accept it they regret it. Because everything gets denied and you ultimately have to pay for it yourself.

the piece of crap would not pay for preventative for female care or even preventative for male care. why bother at $600 a month just another clown matty laundering side businesses to make the spreadsheet work at the cost of human beings that breath and have feelings.

the piece of crap would not pay for preventative for female care or even preventative for male care. why bother at $600 a month just another clown matty laundering side businesses to make the spreadsheet work at the cost of human beings that breath and have feelings.
I hear you brother.

The people attending the showing are there just to see for themselves that the old POS is truly gone. His family will be at the lawyers office going through the paperwork before his body gets cold.