FedEx Freight | wish me luck

sourpickle

TB Lurker
Credits
Well guys I'm off for a week of training in Dallas so wish me luck. They say everybody goes to the bars everyday and to the clubs. But we will see. Hea let me know what you all did in your training when you where gone for a week what did you do. I can get my emails on my phone also from trucking boards. It tells me who wrote back.:funky:

i walked across the parking lot to the resturant and ate supper: then hung out around the hotel pool and talked to the other fxfe people there: keep it low key

we didnt have a week of training they gave me my bills and i was off to the races but that was some time ago the trucks were red and they treated you like you meant something to the company

Good luck!.....

Enjoy your time there, and absorb as much as you can.....I had old friends there, so we hung out after class every night, you should enjoy it, and Im sure youll appreciate the attention to the training theyll give you, it is a great company to work for, it has its ups and downs, but they all do. You made a good choice, so enjoy your career at Fedex, and dont listen to the haters......Ive complained about some things at companies I worked for, but knowing what I know now, and being where Ive been, its a great job to have in this day and time!

I watched videos and took quizzes in the morning and went out with the trainer in the afternoon for some p and d. I thought the most difficult part of the training were the 90 day tests. Learn how to use the HM book as a tool and practice, practice, practice.

Well we got back from training. And I tell you what it was a lot of fun. We where in the class room all day then hit the bars all night it was fun. All though very morning they made it a point to talk about the union. For us not to singe any cards. Everyday they had something bad to say about it. Also someone brought up FedEx National. And they didn't wont to comment on it. Kind of saying that it doesn't look good for them. I don't know but we will see.

I'm in DAY right now for that, and I'm freezein my nuts off! They explained all about national here. Must be your instructor

Well we got back from training. And I tell you what it was a lot of fun. We where in the class room all day then hit the bars all night it was fun. All though very morning they made it a point to talk about the union. For us not to singe any cards. Everyday they had something bad to say about it. Also someone brought up FedEx National. And they didn't wont to comment on it. Kind of saying that it doesn't look good for them. I don't know but we will see.

I'm glad it was a good expearance for you Sourpickle.