Estes | Wishlist

ED FORCE ONE

TB Veteran
Credits
I put my name on the wishlist for linehaul I am 7years hub the supervisor told me that some hub drivers with way less driving time than me are ahead of me on the wishlist because they signed it before me this sounds not right its like saying when a bid is posted whoever signs it first gets the run

I put my name on the wishlist for linehaul I am 7years hub the supervisor told me that some hub drivers with way less driving time than me are ahead of me on the wishlist because they signed it before me this sounds not right its like saying when a bid is posted whoever signs it first gets the run
Wish list goes by company time

OK thanks NC I best talk to tm if anybody can find him Joliet term opens Thursday 20 line drivers leaving and the runs are staying supervisor has been sneaking drivers on linehaul behind my back for a few years he actually tried to talk me out of signing the wishlist

Sign up on linehaul wishlist and when there is a need for more linehaul drivers the company promotes from that list before they hire a new employee

Goes by Driving time with the company...for example a dock worker who gets his cdl thru the driving school and has 9 years with the company but only 1 year driving will lose out to a guy who has only been with the company for 3 years but all of it is drive time.

You have PD time, LH time and HUB time
Time spent in combo will become seniority time in whatever classification you move into.
5 years in combo then you take a HUB run, after 90 days you have 5 years and 90 days of HUB seniority. That time always stays in that class at that point