ABF | With A 1 Mo. Reprieve, ABF And Its Pugnacious R&F Retreat To Separate Corners!

From the above link " Truckingboards.com is a lively forum where truckers, who are normally opinionated people, go online to vent on the issues of the day. One recent post, from the handle of "Docker," who ostensibly is a unionized employee at ABF Freight System Inc., contained the image of a political button inscribed with the warning that "We Don't Want to Strike, But We Will!"

From the context of the article I think I like being pugnacious but I'm not sure (don't know) what it means. Docker's world fame should bring him bigger gains.

From the above link " Truckingboards.com is a lively forum where truckers, who are normally opinionated people, go online to vent on the issues of the day. One recent post, from the handle of "Docker," who ostensibly is a unionized employee at ABF Freight System Inc., contained the image of a political button inscribed with the warning that "We Don't Want to Strike, But We Will!"

As a child my family's menu consisted of two choices: take it or leave it.
Buddy Hackett

Not a very well Versed Guy in the play of Contract Negations. Just a guy that wants to make a decent wage for his Family. That binge said and JMO I look at the the world events which are not the best we have seen in our past and decide Well I don't want a Pay Cut but Hey ya know things are tuff. Can do without a raise also till the future looks brighter and we get this Idiot out of the White house.And get another one in there.
And I can tell you guys I am suppose to start work with ABF next week. And I can promise you It's not greener on the other side. Just hope common sense prevails with the Powers that be. There just Knights at the round table that most of us will never See!
I like R-14Driver sign off

Buddy Hackett

Buddy Hackett

Not a very well Versed Guy in the play of Contract Negations. Just a guy that wants to make a decent wage for his Family. That binge said and JMO I look at the the world events which are not the best we have seen in our past and decide Well I don't want a Pay Cut but Hey ya know things are tuff. Can do without a raise also till the future looks brighter and we get this Idiot out of the White house.And get another one in there.
And I can tell you guys I am suppose to start work with ABF next week. And I can promise you It's not greener on the other side. Just hope common sense prevails with the Powers that be. There just Knights at the round table that most of us will never See!
I like R-14Driver sign off

Buddy Hackett

Not Intending for give backs just Stability!