ABF | With New Labor Deal In Place, ABF Ponders Next Moves!

I will not vote Yes to any deal that requires me to give up what I have already earned. If you conceed now you can expect them to come back hat in hand in a year asking for more. NO COMPANY has given concessions has EVER returned to the previous salary or benefits. The stock holders get their dividends, the top management gets their raises & we are expected to go backwards because they KNOW your too scared to stand up for yourself because " a piece of the pie is still better than none" they count on it & laugh when we say it. THEY are the best street hustlers there is they take YOUR MONEY & YOU THANK THEM FOR DOING IT !! I could entertain a freeze a status quo on wage & benefits but I will not ever vote for any concession & I can't believe I am alone

My thoughts exactely!!!!
We give conway concessions all the time. Sure it hurts. Look at the bright side, I will always have a job and the stock holders get rich. Isn't change great?? Gotta love cut throat, cheap labor. In a race to the bottom haulin cheap freight

5 percent now 10 more later did it while I was at yrc. Will vote no to any wage or ben cons. Stand up. And call the bluff if its no bluff I wiill go get another crappy payin job ..so be it ...

I will not vote Yes to any deal that requires me to give up what I have already earned. If you conceed now you can expect them to come back hat in hand in a year asking for more. NO COMPANY has given concessions has EVER returned to the previous salary or benefits. The stock holders get their dividends, the top management gets their raises & we are expected to go backwards because they KNOW your too scared to stand up for yourself because " a piece of the pie is still better than none" they count on it & laugh when we say it. THEY are the best street hustlers there is they take YOUR MONEY & YOU THANK THEM FOR DOING IT !! I could entertain a freeze a status quo on wage & benefits but I will not ever vote for any concession & I can't believe I am alone

I completely agree and hope we can stick together like we did when management wanted us to take a 15% pay cut. I say no, no, no. We deserve better.

We give conway concessions all the time. Sure it hurts. Look at the bright side, I will always have a job and the stock holders get rich. Isn't change great?? Gotta love cut throat, cheap labor. In a race to the bottom haulin cheap freight
You should start sleeping with your hands on top of the covers