TForce | with the info you have now how ar you going to vote?

we really dont have any info on any of the important matters,contracting, wages, health care.
so of course a no answer is what you'll get until people see what the details of those issues will be.

What info?

Everytime I ask a steward how things are going on the new contract,he says,"Don't worry,it's cool."
Not just a steward from my terminal but,from others as well.

I won't vote for a wage freeze, won't vote for any increase in insurance premiums, and won't vote for a contract that doesn't deal with the subcontractors issue.

.357, ur post is exactly what is on my mind. I got a questio thou. If we do get rid of contractors, then we will need more pups, becuz at nsh we run out of pups every night and we have 4-6 contractors running our freight nightly. And then we would need more trucks becuz alot more drivers will lay over due to not enough freight going bk to your home barn. How long do u think ups will play that to their advantage, they will drag their feet as long as possible.

I sure won't vote for any contract that has $500/year bonuses and no movement on limiting the use of contractors. The proposed increase in our health copay is another big issue.

.357, ur post is exactly what is on my mind. I got a questio thou. If we do get rid of contractors, then we will need more pups, becuz at nsh we run out of pups every night and we have 4-6 contractors running our freight nightly. And then we would need more trucks becuz alot more drivers will lay over due to not enough freight going bk to your home barn. How long do u think ups will play that to their advantage, they will drag their feet as long as possible.

Thats what bothers me.They can't just put the freight on our drivers. I think there will be an offer to slowly remove contractors over a certain amount of time.???

If we do get rid of contractors then there has to be a deadline on when the last contractor will hit the gate and when the last new pup hits our yard. I know i know, thats isnt going to happen, but i hope the negotiation commitee have balls of steel and i sure hope they dont give in on these types of issues.

wow maybe a deal............. shell game....................I say do not fall for it again remember how good the last contract is or was. billion dollar profit remember who made that for them.......I say no. no. no.

Depends on what it is. They haven't spelled out anything out yet. The announcement was for the public and all the accounts we have. To be voted on...
I won't vote yes or no till I read it for myself...

the insurance moves. and the raises are 70 for three. 90 for four. 100 that is one dollar for five. is true or close to being true I say no. we make the money for this company they need to treat us right. please do not be fooled by a day off. it is 8 hrs pay. that is the next offer sick days.

the insurance moves. and the raises are 70 for three. 90 for four. 100 that is one dollar for five. is true or close to being true I say no. we make the money for this company they need to treat us right. please do not be fooled by a day off. it is 8 hrs pay. that is the next offer sick days.

I think your numbers are for small parcel,....

I have yet to see anything about the numbers for freight,...........

wow maybe a deal............. shell game....................I say do not fall for it again remember how good the last contract is or was. billion dollar profit remember who made that for them.......I say no. no. no.[/QUOT

Who made it? Not us, we might of made 10% of that for them but not the billion like you think......

wow maybe a deal............. shell game....................I say do not fall for it again remember how good the last contract is or was. billion dollar profit remember who made that for them.......I say no. no. no.[/QUOT

Who made it? Not us, we might of made 10% of that for them but not the billion like you think......

Can't say yes or no till we see it in writing freighthog...