TForce | Without 75%, why bother?

well the way this company is going..........
when you get wrote up for this and for that--
when a deer runs into your truck (company calls it preventable) many people is getting their backsides rashed,but remember every action has a reation

well the way this company is going..........
when you get wrote up for this and for that--
when a deer runs into your truck (company calls it preventable) many people is getting their backsides rashed,but remember every action has a reation

I was wondering when the scare tactics was going to start up. That's all that is left after the crappy contract the teamsters got Indy.

Trust me when I say first there will never be a strike. It's written into the contract. Besides in this day and age no one wins. Second, do you really think this company will be split? Maybe for a bit, but let Brown work there magic and presto!!! Union thinking employees.

You shure sound positive about a never strike. You mean the teamsters would just sit at home and fiddle thumbs.

After what was involved in the last supposed strike against big 'o'. I remember some walk-outs and picket lines.

You shure sound positive about a never strike. You mean the teamsters would just sit at home and fiddle thumbs.

After what was involved in the last supposed strike against big 'o'. I remember some walk-outs and picket lines.

Well let's say some of these terminals decided, the contract with the suppliments per region sounds awesome, and we have not seen INDY'S contract yet, and they decide more then before, that this contract is worth voting for.

Lets say the union gets 55% of the company, and they decide to strike, that could be detremental, considering there would not be enough employees to go around this time.

And remember, if we strike, small package will not cross our picket lines, once the battle goes to the customer we all loose.

Union rules will never over ride company policy.
But if you are a union member its not an open and shut case of the driver being wrong all the time with no voice.
At least with the union you will have a say in any actions against you with union representation to help out.