Woke Up In Bed With A Pig Of A Wife......What To Do?

This thread was in the fed ex forum. The moderator didn't get the gist or see thehumor, although others did..........so he moved it here. That's funny too. Now it is a wtf thread.

This thread was in the fed ex forum. The moderator didn't get the gist or see thehumor, although others did..........so he moved it here. That's funny too. Now it is a wtf thread.

Maybe the moderator saw it as just another to long of a post and didn't read it. In my unserious opinion.

This post gives it all the context I need.

ILoveThisPost_zpsac7fcc9d.jpg

For those of you who have devoted your working days to the FedWrex and are now getting the Short End Of The Schtick, I can say I feel your pain. It can really suck when you work hard, make concessions, put up with more crap than anyone should be dealt, and then they go and change the rules of the game.

I am just getting started on a new "career" at a very large company. The union contract was just "renegotiated". Sure, it is still a good contract, there are excellent benefits, competitive pay, working conditions where even the most picky employees have no reason to complain.

But.

The union employees who were there prior to the recent contract "changes" are grandfathered and will be getting a much better shake than us n00bs.

*sigh*

Hey, I still am gonna just get up everyday and go in, do my part as a Cog In The Great Big Wheel, and in 10 years or so I am gonna retire once more.

And then I believe I will stay retired.

I've never known a trucker with a hot babe. I've known many that called his babe hot though.

I've never known a trucker with a hot babe. I've known many that called his babe hot though.

some pics of a trucker's "hot babe".......(depending on which way he swings)

elvira2.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Hot20momma20with20large20breasts.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

menintutus.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

being on the road for more than 2 weeks at a time will make anything look good........

Well, from someone that states
i appeal to all people.....
and some barnyard animals.....
,what would such message suggest?.....................or is it from the "meds"?................or other?
Less on this later.

tsk, tsk, tsk.

From a account of a older Lady (no, you are not older than Jesus) having a similar surgery, she was informed of at least 1 year to possible full recovery.
- - - -
For the O.P.:
Nice story, glad the person FINALLY sobered up or just had "a moment of clarity".
To Thine Own Self Be True.

CHEERS!!

they all change just a matter of time so don't waist your time chaseing dreams