Woman Tries To Drive Off In Her Car While It's Being Towed.

ok, number one, why didn't the stupid cop stop her, detain her, so the tow driver could drive off..??

number two, why didn't the tow driver, just drive off..??

number three, why did she smash the windows..?? that served no purpose, if she were to ever get the car back, now she has MORE money to pay.

number four, why do people buy such expensive cars/SUV's living in "da hood" like the one she lives in..??

ok, number one, why didn't the stupid cop stop her, detain her, so the tow driver could drive off..??

number two, why didn't the tow driver, just drive off..??

number three, why did she smash the windows..?? that served no purpose, if she were to ever get the car back, now she has MORE money to pay.

number four, why do people buy such expensive cars/SUV's living in "da hood" like the one she lives in..??

You have obviously been spending too much time in that other thread. Just listen to yourself. Why why why?

I tell you what she needed; a front wheel drive vehicle.

[video=youtube_share;OlLC1Iy1UkE]http://youtu.be/OlLC1Iy1UkE[/video]

In January of 2012, Spartanburg Police responded to Smith's home near Brawley Street...
So she lives on a street that delves into Brawls....and it would have made as much sense on Barley street.

She could not conceive another way to make payments?
Certainly she's handy at home yes?
Apparently she's only good at stooping to lower levels to garner attention.

People like the woman in this story are losers and leeches on society. I find it odd that such low life losers are able to get the financing in the first place to purchase such vehicles. And like the woman in this story, many are repeat offenders. They have bought and defaulted on numerous vehicles.

How is it they can continue to buy and then default on car loans?

As for the repo guy getting death threats, well that is just part of that kind of work. I know a couple guys who make their living picking up repossessed cars. They both carry semi automatic handguns, and have had the need to defend themselves many times over the years. Fortunately neither one has been shot.

Yet.

They have been shot at, and physically assaulted too. It is all part of the job.

After viewing the video I found this:

Now this is the kind of Repo Wagon I'd like to have!

Oh baby!

Check out how it deals with a front wheel drive mini van at about 2 minutes in on the video. Nice!

Last edited by a moderator:
People like the woman in this story are losers and leeches on society. I find it odd that such low life losers are able to get the financing in the first place to purchase such vehicles. And like the woman in this story, many are repeat offenders. They have bought and defaulted on numerous vehicles.

probably buying from "buy here pay here" corner used car lots...

they do not report to the credit companies.

some (here) advertise, "your job IS your credit"

or, "if you can afford $99 down, you can afford this car"....

How can banks afford free checking? Overdraft fees, they don't complain much about bounced checks and overdrafts.

So if the customer wants the car back, there's a fee, a big one and a charge for towing. The bank don't care, they make that much more money when they repossess. The car is collateral, that credit line is a little different than unsecured loans, so the customers can be Hoosiers if they want.

Now this is the kind of Repo Wagon I'd like to have!

If I had it, I'd be too tempted to do some gta on the side.