TForce | Woman who stole $800,000 from UPS sentenced

S

Stan Smith

A former United Parcel Service supervisor who pleaded guilty in October to stealing more than $800,000 from the company was sentenced Thursday to 7 years in prison.Victoria Pavek of Aurora was a 20-year employee of the shipping company who was working as a supervisor in the collections department in the Addison district office.

Woman who stole $800,000 from UPS sentenced - Examiner.com

Sounds to me like she went for an early retirement.
She must have had the opportunity to get a better package working in the collections department.

Although it really amazes me how people can get away with having sticky fingers as long as they get away with stuff like this.
I think a few hunderd skimmed off would have been found out before a few thousand slipped through that office un-noticed?

UPS doesn't really think they are going to get her to pay this large sum back to them?
I know there not going to hire her,becides who would hire someone that stoled so much from a welknow branded company like UPS?
Maybe she can get on with DHL?

Sounds to me like she went for an early retirement.
She must have had the opportunity to get a better package working in the collections department.

Although it really amazes me how people can get away with having sticky fingers as long as they get away with stuff like this.
I think a few hunderd skimmed off would have been found out before a few thousand slipped through that office un-noticed?

UPS doesn't really think they are going to get her to pay this large sum back to them?
I know there not going to hire her,becides who would hire someone that stoled so much from a welknow branded company like UPS?
Maybe she can get on with DHL?
Hey friend
No you can have her .We don't need her at DHL. We have our problems Thank you anyway !!

Sorry if I've offended anyone on here.
You had to know I was just being my old sarcastic self.

But come to think of it this shaddy gal may only be able to get a paper route to earn any money after ripping off UPS!