wonder bread transport drivers

I saw a set of 48's with a tandem dolly headed toward Tulsa on the Muskogee turnpike this evening, pulled by an old ratty freightliner, dude was banking money though, real good money, so I bet he had a smile on his face as he sat on a tore up stool. Must be a union thing, I drove a international and sat on nothing but 90% foam and 10% seat cover, back hurt like hell, I'm making good money though, can't beat that right..LOL!!!!

Re: wonder bread transport drivers

I saw a set of 48's with a tandem dolly headed toward Tulsa on the Muskogee turnpike this evening, pulled by an old ratty freightliner, dude was banking money though, real good money, so I bet he had a smile on his face as he sat on a tore up stool. Must be a union thing, I drove a international and sat on nothing but 90% foam and 10% seat cover, back hurt like hell, I'm making good money though, can't beat that right..LOL!!!!
:shift:

yep we dont drive pretty ,but the pockets are full.

Last edited by a moderator:
this job is not for everyone.you have to work nights, weekends ,and holidays.but the pay is good .lol

Former Wonder Transport Pomona, Ca. The money was so good that it makes you forget about all the crappy trucks you drive (although well maintained mechanically), the split days off and the long holiday schedules. Wish they never filed BK and closed So Cal operations. I had enough seniority to transfer to the Hostess bakery but the commute would have been 85 miles one way into south central Los Angeles everyday. And to think I just got a 4/10 weekends off bid, a year before they shut down. We had 180 drivers between Hostess/Wonder and Millbrook and they only kept around 65.

Former Wonder Transport Pomona, Ca. The money was so good that it makes you forget about all the crappy trucks you drive (although well maintained mechanically), the split days off and the long holiday schedules. Wish they never filed BK and closed So Cal operations. I had enough seniority to transfer to the Hostess bakery but the commute would have been 85 miles one way into south central Los Angeles everyday. And to think I just got a 4/10 weekends off bid, a year before they shut down. We had 180 drivers between Hostess/Wonder and Millbrook and they only kept around 65.

Thats harsh right there, I would have cried for days, I promise you!!!