Worcester, MA. Another Whoops/Semi Stuck under a low overpass.

Apostolic

TB Legend
Credits
Tractor trailer lodged under overpass

bilde

bilde

Bottom photo looks like the driver is calling someone on his cell phone.
if thats the case,wonder who he is talking too,or what he may be saying?

HMMMM..kinda looks like if he made a wider swing lining up to the center he may have made it under.
Just my opinion.

Morons are us!!

EXCELLENT POST Apostolic!! These are the type of accidents I LOVE TO SEE and am looking forward to when I can witness one and laugh me arse off!!

Probably calling his significant other to say he's no longer employed with something like "I'm sorry honey but I'M TOO STUPID to be a truck driver and I'm gonna get fired for forgetting I wasn't still driving for [add your own text here]", or words to that effect.....or nothing anywhere similar. :biglaugh:
He could very well be talking to his travel agent or whatever passes for a Safetyshit director at us xpress.

Looks to be a large hole in the side right (for ventilation) and maybe the hole was the idea for needing to go somewhere to get fixed which now has been wholly exaggerated.
The 5th wheel looks like it's either been lifted OR the trailer simply disconnected. Tug test failed. He could've disconnected the lines and beat feet like some drivers have done and would perform, hasta la vista baby.:clap:

I've a friend who drives for useless xpress yet his truck number starts with 3 and he could NEVER be confused for a simpleton even were he drunk.