Word game part 2

Somewhere along the line of progression.....something slipped......

Shouldn't it have gone " Coif and _ _ _ _ _ _ _ ?

Just asking.....

nope, i got to pick which one i wanted, the rules does not state it has to go in sequence

Brained and Eggs

I think this game was started as a continuation of the one I started before the forum was deleted. The OP for this new thread stated "same rules as before", and if I'm not mistaken, I was more clear on the rules when I started the original game, intending for it to go in sequence. However, only the one who started this new thread can say for sure. I do know there is currently another game going where each poster chooses one or the other.

I think this game was started as a continuation of the one I started before the forum was deleted. The OP for this new thread stated "same rules as before", and if I'm not mistaken, I was more clear on the rules when I started the original game, intending for it to go in sequence. However, only the one who started this new thread can say for sure. I do know there is currently another game going where each poster chooses one or the other.

ok, i have been corrected and will straighten right up, thanks for the clarification