TForce | Words can't explain

This is some old news,this happened way back in April.
Logan asked me if I could find out more details then he had at the time,so I came on the truckingboards,and asked if anyone knew about this.

Some of the regulars helped me out,and showed me the web page that had this accident.
This was about two,or three weeks ago.

It is kind of odd the over confidence you get riding a motor cycle,when you are sitting on a motor,with a wheel at both ends,you should be a lot more careful,then when your driving a motor vehicle,with steel,all around you.

When you think you were desighned to play god this is the end result, I hate to be so cold, but this happens all the time, some one, somewhere, should have an incling when they straddle these things, that this could happen.

Saw this posted awhile ago. Grossed me out when I found out that the person died.
Since he was traveling at an estimated 120mph. He had to have sailed into the trailer door like superman and than snapped his neck when he came to rest in that position.

This is some old news,this happened way back in April.
Logan asked me if I could find out more details then he had at the time,so I came on the truckingboards,and asked if anyone knew about this.

Some of the regulars helped me out,and showed me the web page that had this accident.
This was about two,or three weeks ago.

It is kind of odd the over confidence you get riding a motor cycle,when you are sitting on a motor,with a wheel at both ends,you should be a lot more careful,then when your driving a motor vehicle,with steel,all around you.

Most of are aware of the potential of being involved in an accident and we do drive defenseivly.

I am a bike rider, BUT these rice rockets should not be allowed on the streets. They are cheap to buy and its the young kids that are buying them and most drive them like they are on the race track. We have all seen these kids whipping by us. Most are an accident/death waiting to happen.

I am a bike rider, BUT these rice rockets should not be allowed on the streets. They are cheap to buy and its the young kids that are buying them and most drive them like they are on the race track. We have all seen these kids whipping by us. Most are an accident/death waiting to happen.

Same here, and I agree!!!!!!:1036316054:

Yeak like the youngsters that pass me up on the expressway.
When our maxuim speed is 65,they go by me like I'm sitting still,and as I see them drive out of sight,some times they pop a wheely,and must be doing at least 100 on their back wheel,as they go beyond my view.
I can only pray that God will have mercy on them,and they won't get killed.

Yes sir thats the best I can do for them,speed freaks,I can ask God to watch over them,so they don't wind up as road kill.

Yeak like the youngsters that pass me up on the expressway.
When our maxuim speed is 65,they go by me like I'm sitting still,and as I see them drive out of sight,some times they pop a wheely,and must be doing at least 100 on their back wheel,as they go beyond my view.
I can only pray that God will have mercy on them,and they won't get killed.

Yes sir thats the best I can do for them,speed freaks,I can ask God to watch over them,so they don't wind up as road kill.

Unfortunitly, the odds are that those who ride "Crotch Rockets" between the ages of 18 to 32 are going to either die or get seriously injured on them. You see it all the time..90 mphs with a pair of shorts, tennis shoes and no shirt...BUT, they have a helmet on!!!!
Just means you get to have an open casket!:chairshot: