TForce | Work as directed....

Landfill

TB Lurker
Credits
Are other terminals using this company phrase? If so make sure they are not using this as a way around seniority. I had to remind our TM that he still had to abide by seniority rules before handing out runs to extra-board employees that have the same start time.

Are other terminals using this company phrase? If so make sure they are not using this as a way around seniority. I had to remind our TM that he still had to abide by seniority rules before handing out runs to extra-board employees that have the same start time.

Seniority prevails. If a dispatch is made to a junior driver before a senior driver that is a grievance. As long as they are both at the terminal at the same time. Of course, some don't care. So it is up to the particular person weather they feel cheated by the particular grievance.:1036316054: Say Mr.dispatch has a buddy and he likes to give him gravy everyday; well if he gives him a dispatch, before a senior man and the senior man wants that dispatch, he can request it, per seniority.

What was his reply to this Landfill? I ask this because if he agreed, it seems like this is not being communicated to the supervisors and/or dispatchers in the proper way.

What was his reply to this Landfill? I ask this because if he agreed, it seems like this is not being communicated to the supervisors and/or dispatchers in the proper way.

The problem was fixed with the supervisor but the TM fails to understand this age old practice. I am bringing in our BA this week to explain this and other issues in greater detail. No grievances had to be filed YET.:1036316054:

Seniority prevails. If a dispatch is made to a junior driver before a senior driver that is a grievance. As long as they are both at the terminal at the same time. Of course, some don't care. So it is up to the particular person weather they feel cheated by the particular grievance.:1036316054: Say Mr.dispatch has a buddy and he likes to give him gravy everyday; well if he gives him a dispatch, before a senior man and the senior man wants that dispatch, he can request it, per seniority.
That is of course our plan of action. When ever there is a disagreement that cannot be resolved between the stewards and the TM the very next step is a grievance.:1036316054: