FedEx Freight | Work Comp/fedex Employee's Only

Cornbinder

Steering wheel holder
Credits
:hide: Okay " FEDEX EMPLOYEE'S ONLY PLEASE " i would like to know if any associates here have had any problem's with the Work Comp unit of our fine outstanding company!! PLEASE only serious answer's at this time.:1036316054:

I was on workers comp.2yrs ago, I recieved a phone call from office next day and the day after I returned to work. Not a problem with benefits or pay. Am currently on short term disability, pay is there every week, my SCM keeps in contact as to when my release date may happen. No, there is no pressure.

Had surgery about 2 years ago, was off for 8 weeks and they were super. They called to check on me about once a week and sent me stuff in the mail. Pay was there every week.

It depends . If you obtain an attorney they fight most claims . Some injuries you can get a temporary total settlement after you return to work , Fedex will try to fight the award amount . Really depends on the percentage of disability . Takes a little time but you are entitled to the award .

i had a torn rotator cuff and received workmans comp i never had a problem with the pay although i was harrased by my ccm daily and treated like crap for being injured.other than the ccm problems our workmans comp dept was very helpfull and if i remember correctly i think they even took the time to follow up with phone calls to see how i was feeling.i know its there job but it did seem like they really cared.if you are having problems just call them or hr i find that the people who work at fedex that are here to take care of the employees needs do a great job and are always helpfull and always willing to explain everything until block heads like myself understand it.