Central Transport | work for free

will do it for free on his time:hysterical:no one is impressed on him spending his time for free doing this work!!!!!!!!!!! are you impressed with someone who does a dallas run fun for $ 800.00 a week they offered this dallas run to a senior city driver and he laughted when he was offered $ 800.00:hysterical:

who said we wash our trucks? we have a company that comes once a month and washes them for us. in the case of alot of rain when they were suppose to wash and your truck gets nasty they will get you a wash ticket for srteaking beacon and you stop and get it done if you want.

I know at LVL Vitran, contractors are hired to wash our trucks. I sometimes punch-in then spend a few minutes hosing my tractor off, I'm getting paid and nobody's ever told not to do it. I really think it's the companies responsibility to at least give out those coupon things for the truck wash.

who said we wash our trucks? we have a company that comes once a month and washes them for us. in the case of alot of rain when they were suppose to wash and your truck gets nasty they will get you a wash ticket for srteaking beacon and you stop and get it done if you want.

when you take your tractor to the blue beacon do you get paid for that or are you doing it on your own time

I know at LVL Vitran, contractors are hired to wash our trucks. I sometimes punch-in then spend a few minutes hosing my tractor off, I'm getting paid and nobody's ever told not to do it. I really think it's the companies responsibility to at least give out those coupon things for the truck wash.

you want your truck clean wash it on your own time take some of that conversation time and wash a truck:butt kiss::nutkick:

Do you take a lunch break??? if not you are working for free. why wash your truck who care about how dirty it gets if company truck they can f--kincg wash the truck , to cheap to pave the the barns in stead of fixing the pot holes, to cheap to fix the trucks, to cheap to do anything company really need look at the whole picture about how we are all treat and start to pay better, pay sucks been here to long to restart.

do you wait 1 or 2 or 3 hours for your load with no pay do you take your tractor to the blue beacon on your own time do you haul triples or doubles for any extra pay do you hook sets and unhook sets for extra pay do you washie windsheilds for extra pay what about polishing your wheels for extra pay

If you drive out of the Wichita office(this includes OKC,KC, Denver,Dallas,Tulsa ect.) you must wear a special suit to wash or clean your own truck. It's white with big black round ears, alot like a mouse Ive seen at Disney land, his name was Mickey.......I guess that makes it a "Mickey Mouse Outfit". But last time i seen them they had name tags, one said R.B. the other said A.S.. But i think they are both called A.S.S.