Yellow | work together

a driver

TB Lurker
Credits
i see that line hall an dock does not work together. who is the boss? this should be about moving the load. when laidover i see thay do not call driver when load is ready but wait till it time for them to go home. this puts load 2hrs. are more behind and the driver,truck&trailer. people not working together well me the end of yrc.

i see that line hall an dock does not work together. who is the boss? this should be about moving the load. when laidover i see thay do not call driver when load is ready but wait till it time for them to go home. this puts load 2hrs. are more behind and the driver,truck&trailer. people not working together well me the end of yrc.

Mr. A driver,

You must be new to this line of work. It has been like that for as long as I been working for roadway/yellow. The foreman don't give a sh#t about customers freight, they don't give a sh#t about when you get dispatched, where you get dispatched, and what happens to you once you leave there yard. As for the so called "brother teamsters" They care about you even less than management. If you have any kind of sernority, all they want you to do is retire, quit or just don't come back. At least that is how all teamsters are and if they say thats not them they are full of sh#t. I hope I helped you with some of the wisdom I have attaind.:moon2: