Central Transport | working at vitran

ERI was opened to support and secure G.E. Polymers after a commitment was made by G.E. G.E. has pulled well over 50% of that business from 2 years ago and now ERI is doing a paltry 80 bills per day. 80 bills worth of revenue and probably almost all national accounts is not enough revenue to keep them in the black.

my terminal damages more skids a day than that.

Now H.E. see what you started. That's a bit of an exaggeration isn't it. Our damages are out of control but 80 skids in one day, come on now. CC H.E. just went fishing and that 5 pounder he caught grew to 10........So please excuse our Vitran brother for his exaggeration. Now H.E. tell him its only 79.......Good grief my brother.

supervisor on dock at my terminal said,turn the damage to inside pallet. to hide the torn and crushed pallets... the new VITRAN... If they catch it write on DR concealed inside pallet... MORE LIES!!!! TRIED OF BEING LIED TO!!!!

supervisor on dock at my terminal said,turn the damage to inside pallet. to hide the torn and crushed pallets... the new VITRAN... If they catch it write on DR concealed inside pallet... MORE LIES!!!! TRIED OF BEING LIED TO!!!!
A real ethical approach to being successful. In my mind that is nothing short of stealing....And it is absolutely despicable. As the dictionary states on the word despicable....."so worthless or obnoxious as to rouse moral indignation." When it has reached that level my friends its time to consider other options. Never compromise your integrity for anyone.

i've seen a supervisor remove a safety cone from a delivery to use on the dock and seen dockworker use a customers palletjack on dock before it was loaded out for delivery.

supervisor said need to double stack all freight on trucks. Pickups and Deliveries,,,, So you don't see labels that say don't double stack, and take cones off pallets.. Just get pallet numbers.:chairshot:

supervisor said need to double stack all freight on trucks. Pickups and Deliveries,,,, So you don't see labels that say don't double stack, and take cones off pallets.. Just get pallet numbers.:chairshot:

they want you to stack as much as possible to make as much money as they can, don't worry about damage because they won't pay claims anyways.

Double stacking Baxter IV Solution for 2 different stops makes a heck of problem when you need the bottom pallet for the stop u are on, not the top one.

when dockworker loads truck,then breaksdown last 3pallets. just run route the way it is loaded... Appts oh well. get it when they get it...2 to 7 days later,. VITRAN's way..