Estes | working for estes in chicago barn

I've got a good friend from our Elgin Ill. term. just 30 miles north of the Chicago term. and he tells me they are covered up right now. Good luck to ya...:thumbsup:

according to a sign on the guard shack as you drive in, they are not hiring at 028. maybe someone forgot to take the sign down though.

Covered up=> Busier than a one-armed Taxi driver with the crabs, who also moonlights as a bricklayer in Baghdad

ok ok I gotta get one in here.......

Covered up= Busier than a bar of soap in a prison shower. ( Lord forgive me for that one thar and be with them starvin pygmies down in new guinea...amen)

i apply their have interview is it busy barn :Flame-On:

They are usally very busy there, just be sure you live within a short driving distance, as you will get back to that terminal quite often, and being you are at your home terminal, will not be entitled to the motel on estes tab.Most xtra boarders out of chicago don't want to be gone that much, and end up covering scheduale drivers days off, and are back on a daily basis. All a matter of what you want to do...good luck on your decision