Estes | working for knuckleheads

who's the knuckleheads now . i get called a a$$ kiss. i bet you wouldn't say that to my face turned. i'll be back on the extra board real soon so anyone can meet me that wants to. what i will say the guys that "show" the company also ***** to high heaven. i met a good truckingboards reader last night in our springfeild term . and those jobs elvis is offerin' watch out they come with provisions. you won't find out the details till it's too late:Die:elvis please dont flame on this board. the chicken pic is funny i'll change it to somethin else funny

First go reread my post. I did not call you a :butt kiss:. And as far as saying what I want to whoever I want I always do that. I am afraid of something happening to my family, I am not afraid of no man period. The way I see it God will call on me one day and I am ready to go. God might have a man punch my ticket, but chances are not. So why would I fear to say something to you????? I am not trying to make this personal so dont take it that way, but I also do not liked being called out. You have enough people on here you do not get along with I do not have to be one of those.

working for knuckleheads 01-03-2008 10:28 AM Turned lame *** kiss
National is a black hole 12-31-2007 08:33 AM STLFireman Right thinking guy...
Now hiring Dock Workers 12-20-2007 06:06 PM wonderring99 hahaha
hillbilly frog's last... 12-07-2007 05:58 PM hillbilly frog Thanks I think beerboy
getting screwed in ft... 11-10-2007 08:04 AM hillbilly frog Have a greenie on a Teamster. He's just spewing what he's been told by someone else.
OT pay after 40 for... 11-04-2007 12:30 PM hillbilly frog Good post. You expressed you point of view in a polite and well thought out manner. More like this is what you guys need to do. Both sides.
are lay offs starting yet 11-04-2007 11:16 AM SMOKESTACK I guess you know why I'm here. Thanks my friend.
be happy... 10-31-2007 05:23 PM wonderring99 off topic
It's time to organize... 10-15-2007 04:35 PM big robbowski-L200 mil very true.
For the record, how... 11-19-2006 10:41 PM Benny Hill good post

i must be seeing things. i thought i saw you called me a lame a$$ kiss. hummmm. i will call out phonys everytime. this is the end of this subject. ohh and sorry i didn't take this to p.m. and if i recall i didn't ask to fight with you. i don't want to fight with anyone

now now boys, can we either get real here and get some dialogue, or just send you two out behind the watershed!

New year, new attitude, new dialogue.

We can try anyway.

i was just thinkin about that. the mods let this go on cause ,... well its always fun watch 2 fat dudes at the bar fight. yeap estes boards is the slum bar of the truckinboards

Yeah I guess that drivers that where told to come in then found out there was nothing to pull had to turn around and go home with no pay ( which is illegal ) showed them. You figure the time it takes to get ready, the gas and time to go into work I am sure the 1/2 to 1 hour it takes to figure out there is nothing to do, then the gas and time it takes to go back home. Heck it took me less than 5 seconds to unplug the phone and enjoy the holidays with the family.

So yes thebeerboy I did show them, that is my family that they are the ones who I put above all else. Compared to other employees who do a lousy job and wreck all the time or run tractors out of oil etc. etc. etc. then in turn are not even written up here at E I already give too much to this company. I am thinking of giving less due to no reward for going above and beyond, and less then mediocore ( I do not care if I spell it wrong ) employees get treated equal or better depending on how much :butt kiss: they do.

I reread this and my only conclusion is you do not comprehend this, or you find your self in here thebeerboy. " I bet you wouldnt say that to my face " I am pretty sure I did not misinterput your words here. So from now on when I respond to you I will use big letters and small words so you can U N D E R S T A N D. :hysterical:

i was just thinkin about that. the mods let this go on cause ,... well its always fun watch 2 fat dudes at the bar fight. yeap estes boards is the slum bar of the truckinboards

:hysterical: I find those kind of bars to be much better than your snotty, upscale, and over priced places. Now if only I could find conversations here like I find at the "hole-in-the-wall" bars I like to frequent.

:hysterical: I find those kind of bars to be much better than your snotty, upscale, and over priced places. Now if only I could find conversations here like I find at the "hole-in-the-wall" bars I like to frequent.

You're talking about a guy that has a my space page. Need I say more. Sorry beerboy but that was real korny posting your page on trucking boards. Maybe it's just me. Oh well carry on. Elvis out....

Hell guys let's just chill a little bit. No need to get your panties all wound up tight over a little ::shit:: talkin. I've been called more names than I can remember in my time but the ones that know me know which are true and which ain't. The majority on here are anonymous anyways so don't nobody really know if they kiss *** or not.

Hell guys let's just chill a little bit. No need to get your panties all wound up tight over a little ::shit:: talkin. I've been called more names than I can remember in my time but the ones that know me know which are true and which ain't. The majority on here are anonymous anyways so don't nobody really know if they kiss *** or not.

I'm with ya here Sadsack... all the ::shit:: talkin should be about our employer and not amongst ourselves and since we know management is spending time here instead of managing, our annonimity isn't a bad thing. They look annonimously all the time, at least we have balls to make names and post. I'm sure some might consider my talking to a supervisor about something as small as football :butt kiss: , at least I'm not offering Lasagna for decent trailers to strip :biglaugh:

We didn't have any runs Monday night and on Tuesday night we had a full schedule. Everyone knew well in advance what was going on with the holiday. No problems here.

I know there were a few extra board drivers on their way home on Monday.

Sounds like there is a gap in communication back east between your regional and central dispatch.

the only gap in communication is those that chose not to listen. i'm glad we worked because of the one day holiday pay. my little wagoner o.k. run didn't take any time from the family.. they was asleep:duh::hysterical::holysheep::beerchug:

I looked back in this thread and I never posted this as far as I can tell. So I am assumeing all of your qoutes are false and misrepresented. :toxic:

some one hack into your profile on trucking boards and added this to my rep. calling me a lame a$$ kiss. you are a :toxic::toxic:. i know it wasn't you. poor you :hysterical:big bad beerboy is pickin on you. elvis help me the big bad beerboy the one thats honest dosen't lie like me is bulling everyone booo hooo

You're talking about a guy that has a my space page. Need I say more. Sorry beerboy but that was real korny posting your page on trucking boards. Maybe it's just me. Oh well carry on. Elvis out....

are you serious you dont have a myspace are you that insecure and afraid of your man hood your buddys my think your less ofyou as a man because you have a myspace page. either you are older than dirt or way young. all my friends have myspace . something is wrong with you .YES its just YOU GROW UP

either you are older than dirt or way young. something is wrong with you .
Hey that's about enough of that. I don't remember when dirt wasn't here and young is a relative thing. My grand daughter is two so would that make you "Old"? I don't have a My Space page.

sorry didn't mean you . but i'm sure i'm not the first 31 yr old person you know with myspace. and i did it also to prove i have nothing to hide like some false posers... mannnnnnnnnnn my eyes are about to pop out my head

Yeah I got two son's that have a page there. One's 38 the other 27. Got another son 31 and my baby girl is 26 that don't want anything to do with it. That beaver thing must be a age thing too.

Hey that's about enough of that. I don't remember when dirt wasn't here and young is a relative thing. My grand daughter is two so would that make you "Old"? I don't have a My Space page.

I'm so old that there were no history classes when I was in school! And when I was a kid Santa just had peach fuzz! Elvis out...