FedEx Freight | Working @ FXNL

4runner

TB Lurker
Credits
Who said there are no work here. I am working a lot of OT here at Newark Terminal in NJ. Dock is full of Freight every single day.

Don't listen to what everybody say on the board. This is the real world here. With plenty of freight to work. P&D are making $$$$$. :hysterical:

I know you're right. I'm getting ready to go to my second day of orientation. They told us they are exhausting their extra board every day here in Charlotte. I'll be done by lunch Friday. And I'll probably get a run this weekend. And this is supposed to be their slow time.

i have been thinking about transfering to fxnl its closer to home and sounds like everyone get there hours there and than some.

What do you drivers think the average yearly earnings are at fxnl?

Like the1papabear said, you can make some decent scratch on linehaul. If you're new on the LH board and you can run wild, I'd do it. If you run hard enough (legally...wink wink), they'll probably give you lots of miles.:1036316054: Welcome aboard!

Thank you but are the drivers required to work the dock and then take a short run afterwards..for example if I was working out of the West Chester facility ?

Thank you but are the drivers required to work the dock and then take a short run afterwards..for example if I was working out of the West Chester facility ?

That's Harrisburg, right? Depends on the miles on the run. Shorter runs are supposed to work the dock - check with someone at your barn for specifics.