FedEx Freight | working new years eve

We were told we are not working. I'm on vac that week was told I only have to use 4 days.

Thats because we get paid for saturday. The last I heard the city is running friday 12-31 so the road is running as well. They said they will not run 2 days worth a freight through the hubs again on the monday following a holiday

Thats because we get paid for saturday. The last I heard the city is running friday 12-31 so the road is running as well. They said they will not run 2 days worth a freight through the hubs again on the monday following a holiday

On the board at my barn,memo said no line haul on fri dec 31

Most shippers will be closed 12/31 or reduced hours. You'll have extra freight on Monday night no matter.

In our preshift this morning we were informed only 25% of our local customers will be closed on 12-23 & 12-31 so the full crew get the pleasure of coming in. It must be decided at each center

Linehaul is supposed to be closed both Fridays except for limited operations. I know our city operation will run a limited crew based on customer needs both days. I heard a rumor last week maybe a skeleton crew the 23rd based on business levels.

We are so slow this year I don't forsee any headaches with the holidays this year.

TP is out west majicman, they still do the laydowns, does LIT still do Cincy on laydown, IDK if you would know but last time I was there, maybe 5 yrs ago looked at the bid sheet and they had it posted, same with KCY, they did laydowns, I have been out of it for so long I have to ask, the only guys I really know anymore are city guys.