Yellow | Working on Thanksgiving?

Docksteward

Teamsters Local 71
Credits
I know that drivers get holiday pay and usually work them. Most P+D, Switch and Dock bids are cancelled on holidays. If we are worked it is at double time + 8 hours holiday pay!!:1036316054: I didn't, but could have worked Friday. I think they had over 40 guys signed up to work on the dock at 671. I'm sure there were switchers signed up. Did any of you work Thurs or Friday? BIG MONEY!! DS.

triple time here 21.75 x 3 without night diff(but you get paid for the day if you sit at home so more like 21.75 x 2 plus a 8 hours holiday pay)over a 100 people posted to work friday and about 20 for the yard on thursday i can see the glow of rudolfs nose its the holidays ho ho ho its off to work i go

I worked both holidays here on linehaul.Finshed trip early Thanksgiving day and then went back out at midnite for my second holiday trip$ Mommas going to love me on pay day!!

Well they called me out on Thanksgiving for a laydown and I got back early Saturday morning. Been sitting 33 hours now. I sure like the extra pay but it doesn't make a whole lot of sense looking at it from my end. :shrug: